About to run my first cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

About to run my first cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

About to run my first cycle

Hey guys
    I'm fairly familiar with the anabolic world. However it is super hard to get a source where I live so i've never ran a cycle before. To make a long story short I finally got a source and i'm looking to start my cycle in about 3 weeks. I have a couple questions for you veterans. My source keeps bringing up boldabol (EQ) and i'm just sure about it.

I've heard some of the sides from that **** is raunchy. Right now I would be looking at running boldabol with some test 250 or 400 with some nolva last 4 weeks and clomid pct. I'm looking at a 10 week cycle with my diet being 50/30/20 proteins carbs fats. cardio 3-4 times a week at a low to moderate intensity. calorie intake CLEAN 3000 calories. Would any of you veterans run that as your first cycle? I'm leaning more towards running d-bol with test cypionate as that seems to be a good entrance into the anabolic realm. But i wanted to get some veteran advice.

Right now i'm age 21 6'1 195 lbs about 13% bf. I'm looking to EVENTUALLY be up around 220 really lean. With this first cycle I'm looking to bulk up hopefully 10-15 solid pounds. I've been lifting seriously for about 2 years. I started out at about 170 pounds so I've made some progress but I've hit a wall. my genetics are quite ****ty to say the least. any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

For 10-15 pounds you could run a 6 week solo cycle of H-Drol and gain that no problem. With the right PCT and diet you can keep almost all of it too. Very lean gains.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Yea i've run h-drol before with reversitol PCT and i did make some signifigant gains but I figured that I would try something different for now. I've got piles of H-drol laying around and figured that I can take that anytime. But while I have a source I might as well give some gear a try and see what I can squeeze out of it.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

well i can pretty much flush this cycle down the toilet. My source can only get me a mexican ugl (nova) i'm just not comfortable running vet ****. I guess its time to find a new source!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle