1-AD Side Effects?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
So I have a bottle of Finaflex 1-Andro, which is said to be just like 1-AD. When I researched the side effects, there are many mixed opinions. I plan on doing a log on this and my main concern is gyno. Is it a strong possibility or not really common? Anyone's help is greatly appreciated.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I have heard of gyno from 1-ad, it converts to 1-test...most people report some lethargy and hair loss if you are prone...best to stack it with something like 4-ad or dermacrine so you negate the lethargy and feel good all cycle

I would have to that gyno would be the least of my concerns from 1-ad, I "personally" would worry about the shedding

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I have heard of gyno from 1-ad, it converts to 1-test...most people report some lethargy and hair loss if you are prone...best to stack it with something like 4-ad or dermacrine so you negate the lethargy and feel good all cycle

I would have to that gyno would be the least of my concerns from 1-ad, I "personally" would worry about the
shedding
that about sums it up
i have stacked it with epi a few times good cycles i lossed hair and have never lost hair before or after. so watch that

TestEinstein

Awards
The classic stack back in the day when it was legal was 1-ad & 4-ad (or 4ad with 1-test transdermal...not bad results). With the 1-ad alone you will need to really get yourself up if you want to work out. Also, make sure you're taking enough of that stuff, it's not great at absoprtion/conversion...seems to me some guys had to take a tone of capsules on it to see anything...that was the ergopharm brand tho, dont know how the dosing is with other brands.

sides would be somewhat in line with winny, minus the liver values getting worse, plus lethargy.

hope that helps

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Just for curiosity, how high will you dose it? Just asking because this 1-andro is really 1-DHEA wich converts into 1-androstenedione and 1-androstenediol, and only then 1-testosterone, so basically it's a 2 step prohormone wich requires high dosing and if you are thinking of doing a "recomended by the botle" dose it's just a waste. But if you're going to use it high then stack with some 4-DHEA (as the 4-AD from AMS) or Dermacrine to cut the lethargy effect as it's the major concern and also keep your libido on a good place;)

mball52

Awards
  • Established
well there are 60 caps, each having 110mg of 1-andro, and 50mg of bergamottin? which is supposed to help w/ absorption. i was thinking of doing 3 caps a day for 20 days. i plan on logging, so any help is appreciated

TestEinstein

Awards
I'm going to research these 4-dhea types but if they dont have much inherant androgen receptor affinity they'll have to convert a ton which means youll be taking a ton

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Basically, this product is a waste of time. Why even bother taking something that will produce minimal results at best and cause you to enter a state of lethargy? If you're interested in a "mild" cycle try H-Drol as at least with H-Drol you will get some good results.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am interested in seeing your cycle log, I have done a few cycles of Finaflex 1-Andro and I have had no negative side affects what-so-ever. Granted, I always side with caution, my largest cycle thus far has been 4 caps a day for 6 wks and I was on Redefine Nutrition's PCT Revolution during my entire cycle and for 30 days after my cycle. I mean I didn't gain as much weight as doing a cycle of Finaflex 550, but I also didn't experience the flank/kidney pains like I did on the 550 either (usually only if I was stupid enough to drink while doing a cycle). Good luck with your future cycles and weight lifting endeavors...persistence is the key!