Forearms: 14.5" flexed
    Chest: 45"
    Neck: 17"
    Waist: 34"
    Quad upper: 25.25"
    Quad lower: 22.5"
    Calf: 16.25"

Background and thoughts:
    I've been lifting for 5 years. This is my second PH cycle. First cycle was a 4 week cycle of Superdrone LV. I responded very well to that compound. The only sides I experienced were high blood pressure, which was easily controlled with hawthornberry and Co-Q10, and some dehydration.

This cycle is going to be a body recomp cycle. I will be starting off with 3 weeks of low dose Superdrone LV bridged into 5 weeks of normal dosed Turinabol LV and Clenbuterol. My goal is to gain 10-15 pounds of muscle and loose 10 pounds of body fat. I will be doing cardio 5 days a week on this cycle. This will be my last cycle until spring 2011. My chest was the one muscle group that didn't respond on my lasy cycle so I will be concentrating on my chest during this cycle. I will be doing a lot of dumbbell work as my chest doesn't seem to respond to barbell work anymore. I want to add at least 2 inches to my chest over the next 6 weeks.

Daily Nutrition:
    Calories: Calories: 3000 (weeks 3-5), 2500 (weeks 6-8)
    Protein: 300g

This will be spread out over 6 "meals" daily. 3 of these meals will be protein shakes consisting of the following ingredients. 50% whey / 50% casein proteins, 1 banana, 1/3 cup ground whole oats, 12oz 2% milk. For the last 3 weeks I will cut out the ground whole oats in the protein shakes.

Workout:
    4 days per week.
    Monday: Chest, Bi's
    Tuesday: Legs, Abs
    Wednesday: OFF
    Thursday: Back, Abs
    Friday: Tri's, Shoulders
    Saturday: OFF
    Sunday: OFF

Cycle:
    Superdrone LV [2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol] (Superdrol)
    Turinabol LV [4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b, 17b-diol] (Halodrol)

Additional daily supplements: 3g Hawthornberry, 200mg Co-enzyme Q10, 2g Fish Oil, 2g Flaxseed oil, Zinc 50mg, Biotin 1g, Liquid calcium w/Vit D 1.2g, Saw Palmetto 3g, Iron 27mg every other day, MSM 4g, 1.5 gallons water daily

Week 1-2 (Preload):
    Liver Juice (2.5ml, twice daily)
    3g Hawthornberry
    200mg Co-enzyme Q10

Week 3 (PH Cycle):
    Superdrone LV (.25ml, twice daily)
    Toco 8 (1 Scoop)

Week 4 (PH Cycle):
    Superdrone LV (.25ml, twice daily)
    Turinabol LV (1ml, twice daily)
    Toco 8 (1 Scoop)

Week 5 (PH Cycle):
    Superdrone LV (.5ml, twice daily)
    Turinabol LV (1ml, twice daily)
    Toco 8 (1 Scoop)

Week 6-8 (PH Cycle):
    Turinabol LV (1.5ml, twice daily)
    Clenbuterol (20mcg / 40mcg / 40mcg)
    Toco 8 (1 Scoop)

Week 9-12 (PCT):
    Nolva (20 / 20 / 10 / 10)
    Prime (test booster)
    Toco 8 (1 Scoop)
    EndoAmp (1 scoop)
    NO-Xplode (1 scoop pre-workout)
    C.E.E. (2.5g pre-workout)

Log:

5/3/2010 - Day 1 - Weight 207

My two week preload is complete. First dose of SD taken this morning. Measurements and weight were taken this morning. I have lost 4 pounds from my previous cycle but my measurements have stayed the same so I have lost no size. I am very excited about this cycle.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

sub
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

fcuk yea, i've been waiting so see a log like this.

only thing i'd do differently is run the turin lv at only 60mg d/t having low dosed sd.

sd at 10mg by itself is already good for a cut so this should be a success.

i'll be watching, good luck!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    fcuk yea, i've been waiting so see a log like this.

only thing i'd do differently is run the turin lv at only 60mg d/t having low dosed sd.

sd at 10mg by itself is already good for a cut so this should be a success.

i'll be watching, good luck!
    During weeks 4 and 5 when I'm running the SD and the Turinabol I'll be running the Turinabol at 60mg.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i'm sub'd, AJ, been considering the same exact stack as well, got the sd and turinabol on deck i just gotta re-up on my support supps, but i just might be adding dermacrine in the mix as well. almost done with pct for a sd/1-t that i just did and gained 15lbs off that, and strength increase has been ba-noodles while on, but i'm ridin with you on this one playa, good luck
  6. amtnz

f*ckin awesome! i'm more interested in tbol's recomp properties. will be running tbol and clen later this year!

sub'd & thanks
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.75%

I think you'll be happy with this cycle. I just ran a similar bridge with great results. I used a normal dosage of SD for 3 weeks, then 2 weeks full dose of Turinabol to harden the gains. If I were to do it over again, I would have run SD for 2 weeks, then Turinabol for 4 weeks.

I'm in week 3 of PCT with Clomid and have lost 0 lbs. No loss of strength. So I think that Turinabol works great for keeping those gains. To me, Turinabol felt almost as strong as SD. My only concern is the effect on the liver with such a long cycle. But you have good liver support, so I think you'll be fine.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Noshotgun4 View Post
    I think you'll be happy with this cycle. I just ran a similar bridge with great results. I used a normal dosage of SD for 3 weeks, then 2 weeks full dose of Turinabol to harden the gains. If I were to do it over again, I would have run SD for 2 weeks, then Turinabol for 4 weeks.

I'm in week 3 of PCT with Clomid and have lost 0 lbs. No loss of strength. So I think that Turinabol works great for keeping those gains. To me, Turinabol felt almost as strong as SD. My only concern is the effect on the liver with such a long cycle. But you have good liver support, so I think you'll be fine.
    Very nice. What kind of gains and body fat loss do you estimate you got with your cycle?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

Subbed. Not concerned with two methyls together for two weeks? I'm not attacking the cycle, just curious.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
    Subbed. Not concerned with two methyls together for two weeks? I'm not attacking the cycle, just curious.
    That's why i'm running them at light doses. If i was running them at full doses together I would be concerned. Since I'm running them at half doses together I would think it would be less toxic on the liver then a full dose of just SD by itself.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

Quote Originally Posted by duttvg84 View Post
    hell yeaaa jambo..... curious tho, how come you chose prime, instead of sustain alpha for your pct?
    i said the same thing to myself when i came across that, i never looked at prime as a t-boostr, though it has some kind of trib in it
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

hell yeaaa jambo..... curious tho, how come you chose prime, instead of sustain alpha for your pct?
    A buddy of mine gave me a full bottle of the old school prime. He had great results with it. And I quote "I had raging boners and was shooting giant loads all day long." Lol. Sounds like a ringing endorsement to me. Of course if there's something better out there to run as a test booster during PCT I'm all ears.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

I'm actually running prime right now for 8 weeks, taking a 2 month break from ph's. Hoping for some strength gains as i am cutting right now.. See ur using mostly all of pp's products, was just wondering why not the sustain alpha?
    I used SA last cycle. It was ok. I'd use it again but I was trying to save $50.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Def subbed on this. Hope it's a good run for ya brother
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

Gotcha. You gotta serm in ur pct as well as endo, toco, and prime.. Should be good to go man.. Good luck!
    Did you not read my PCT in the openning post?

Week 9-12 (PCT):
    Nolva (20 / 20 / 10 / 10)
    Prime (test booster)
    Toco 8 (1 Scoop)
    EndoAmp (1 scoop)
    NO-Xplode (1 scoop pre-workout)
    C.E.E. (2.5g pre-workout)

The question at hand is Prime. My friend had used Prime on his PCT and I assumed it was a test booster as sometimes it's marketed as such but the more I read about it the more I'm thinking about using something else. I'd like to find something a bit more powerful then Sustain Alpha.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

Subbed. Isn't it a little soon to be running another cycle? Cycle Time + PCT = Time off before next cycle.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Subbed. Isn't it a little soon to be running another cycle? Cycle Time + PCT = Time off before next cycle.
    Yeah, it is. I know I should have waited 2 months after I completed my PCT but I wanted to get a body recomp cycle done before the heart of summer and the world cup. I recovered very very quickly from my last cycle and experienced no real shutdown and almost no testicular atrophy. All of my bloodwork came back good. Now I know that doesn't make this the smartest choice but I am doing a much smaller dose of SD. After this I won't run a cycle for a year to allow for a good recovery and for the muscle to mature. I'll do a body recomp cycle with a larger dose of SD and Turinabol right aound the beginning of April 2011. I don't make any choices without first getting all the info and carefully weighing the probable outcomes. I really do think I'll be able to run a good cycle with no issues but if I experience any hard shutdown or at the first sign of any problems I'll stop my cycle.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanJambo View Post
    Yeah, it is. I know I should have waited 2 months after I completed my PCT but I wanted to get a body recomp cycle done before the heart of summer and the world cup. I recovered very very quickly from my last cycle and experienced no real shutdown and almost no testicular atrophy. All of my bloodwork came back good. Now I know that doesn't make this the smartest choice but I am doing a much smaller dose of SD. After this I won't run a cycle for a year to allow for a good recovery and for the muscle to mature. I'll do a body recomp cycle with a larger dose of SD and Turinabol right aound the beginning of April 2011. I don't make any choices without first getting all the info and carefully weighing the probable outcomes. I really do think I'll be able to run a good cycle with no issues but if I experience any hard shutdown or at the first sign of any problems I'll stop my cycle.
    Sounds good man. Best of luck!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

5/6/2010 - Day 4 - Weight 207

Starting to see a bit more definition in my shoulders. I've added 8g of CLA a day. I think the cardio I've been doing is keeping my weight from going up. But this is only day 4 and I am only doing 5mg of SD a day. I expect to see a major increase in muscle mass and decrease in fat during week 2 and 3.
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.44%

subbed...thought it was close to run another cycle since your last one but reps for bloodwork...good luck with the cycle bro...!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

5/8/2010 - Day 6 - Weight 207.5.

My strength is starting to increase already. I didn't figure it would with such a low dose until mid second week. My recovery in the gym is also quicker. Usually my Friday workouts take me 90 minutes but I was in and out of the gym in about 70 yesterday with all of my lifts going up. Very nice. Everything seems to be going good. No sides and I feel pretty good.
  22. UKStrength

5/8/2010 - Day 6 - Weight 207.5.

My strength is starting to increase already. I didn't figure it would with such a low dose until mid second week. My recovery in the gym is also quicker. Usually my Friday workouts take me 90 minutes but I was in and out of the gym in about 70 yesterday with all of my lifts going up. Very nice. Everything seems to be going good. No sides and I feel pretty good.
    It's the recovery part I love the most I feel like I can train all day on SD...
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    It's the recovery part I love the most I feel like I can train all day on SD...
    I completely agree. You can train your ass off, go super heavy and barely be sore the next day.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.69%

subbed
  25. UKStrength

I completely agree. You can train your ass off, go super heavy and barely be sore the next day.
    So true, twice a week on every bodypart and still wanting more...that's SD for you!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.75%

Very nice. What kind of gains and body fat loss do you estimate you got with your cycle?
    To answer your question, I gained 19lbs but went down 3lbs in PCT (mostly water weight I think). My body fat went down during cycle, but went up some in PCT, though I haven't had it measured recently. Overall, I was very pleased with the results.

I can't wait to see how this cycle works for you. When I'm ready for another run, I plan to structure my cycle more similar to yours.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.93%

Subbed u ran a great log last time lets see if u can match it.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

5/10/2010 - Day 8 - Weight 210

I've had a nice jump in weight over the weekend. 2.5 pounds in 2 days. I like that. I took my first dose of Turinabol today along with Superdrol. Hopefully my BP remains good. I feel great this morning. Can't wait to hit the gym this afternoon.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

good look, 2.5 lbs in 2 days, give it hell bro
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    good look, 2.5 lbs in 2 days, give it hell bro
    Thanks. I respond really well to Superdrol. Hopefully I'll respond equally as well to Halodrol.
  31. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

Thanks. I respond really well to Superdrol. Hopefully I'll respond equally as well to Halodrol.
    Awesome, I am excited for this. You had one of the hands down best superdrone logs. Give it hell buddy.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Awesome, I am excited for this. You had one of the hands down best superdrone logs. Give it hell buddy.
    Thanks. Comes from years of working as an analyst. You know what they say, you can't spell analyst without "anal".
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.81%

subbed, good luck man
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.07%

looks great man!! only been hearing great things about Turinabol LV and its body recomp effects while dieting.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

5/11/2010 - Day 9 - Weight 210

I'm extremely deyhdrated this morning. I had to get up to pee 3 times last night. I didn't sleep well at all either. I'm not sure if this is related to starting the Turinabol LV yesterday or not. However my workout last night was great. My strength and endurance are going up. I've also noticed a definite hardening effect on my muscles, which I love. Other then my BP increasing a bit there are no other sides to report.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

5/13/2010 - Day 11 - Weight 211

There's not a lot of weight gain going on but there is body recomp which is the intention of this cycle. I tend to carry body fat in my lower abs and love handle areas. There is a noticable reduction in my love handle area. I've also added over 1/8 of an inch to my arms. If I can add 1/8 of an inch each week that would give me 3/4 of an inch total over the 6 week cycle. Not bad. Hopefully that keeps up. On monday I'll take my measurements. Other then that I feel great. BP is under control and no other sides to report. Sex drive is good.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

5/14/2010 - Day 12 - Weight 211.5

I'm starting to have trouble sleeping. It's not that i can't fall asleep. I have no problem with that but when I'm asleep it's not very restful. I feel like I'm almost on the verge of being awake. I'm not sure If I'm having a couple off nights or if it's the Halodrol. I didn't have any sleep issues with Superdrol. Anyone have any ideas?
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

5/14/2010 - Day 12 - Weight 211.5

I'm starting to have trouble sleeping. It's not that i can't fall asleep. I have no problem with that but when I'm asleep it's not very restful. I feel like I'm almost on the verge of being awake. I'm not sure If I'm having a couple off nights or if it's the Halodrol. I didn't have any sleep issues with Superdrol. Anyone have any ideas?
    Get some ZMA it's cheap. Or you can pick up some melatonin at the grocery store.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Get some ZMA it's cheap. Or you can pick up some melatonin at the grocery store.
    Already taking ZMA. Any other ideas?
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

Already taking ZMA. Any other ideas?
    Go to your grocery store and get the melatonin. It's cheap and combined with ZMA 30mins before bed it should help.

You could also trying picking up a can of that Animal PM. Did a good job of putting me to sleep.

Similar Forum Threads

1. $20 off of PP's Superdrone and Turinabol - 24hr sale
    By doctacarta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 10:19 PM
  2. How did this cycle look for a body recomp
    By bangedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 05:14 AM
  3. best body recomp cycle?
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9