Expired

Souperman

Awards
Hey guys,

I've been a long time reader on these forums but never had to post before. Well now I'm in need of some advice. Has anyone taken expired test prop or deca? Ive got some that expired in 06 and have kept them all these years. Every time I go to throw them out, I wonder if theyre still useful...what do you guys think???

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Others on here will know more on this than me bro but my 2 cents is it's called an "expiration date" for a reason and especially 4 years. Potency could most likely be affected and as far as health purposes I have no idea.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I have no experience with expired test or prop or at all for that matter but have a few basic questions, with how did you store it? and did it separate, and can your shake it and it holds in suspension? It may still work. I would chuck it and get some new gear but thats me.

Souperman

Awards
I didnt store it very well...I should have kept it in the freezer, but I left it in a closet and it prob went through hundreds of temperature changes. Although I think its good to 80F, but I think it may have gotten way hotter than that. Its holding suspension pretty good, no clumping or floaties. I ask because I have good gear to run 1/2 cycle, almost not worth it. If I add the old stuff, I can run a full 12 weeks.

trippn

trippn

Awards
Others on here will know more on this than me bro but my 2 cents is it's called an "expiration date" for a reason and especially 4 years. Potency could most likely be affected and as far as health purposes I have no idea.
I agree. The potency will prob be affected and u won't be able to give yourself accurate dosage.