lowest possible dose of m1t
- 05-05-2004, 04:36 PM
- 05-05-2004, 04:44 PM
5 mg's might do something. i didn't respond to 10mg's in a week, so i bumped to 20mg/ed and felt the effects
- 05-05-2004, 04:59 PM
why do you have to explain the gain of ten pounds?....just eat alot and if they ask say you are training different..Hell m1t is totally legal so why does it matter.
05-05-2004, 05:07 PM
Lots of guys gain off 5mg. You won't be gaining 10lbs of muscle in 2 weeks from m1t, at least half of it will be water. I doubt anybody will notice a 5-10lb gain, unless your face is bloated or you walk around shirtless to show it off. Take some dandelion root to control the bloat, & you'll hold less water. You'll gain a little less overall weight & won't look bloated.
05-05-2004, 08:32 PM
05-05-2004, 09:26 PM
05-07-2004, 12:48 AM
At 5mg the stuff leaned me out as it put about 7-9 pounds of lbm on so it wasn't all that outwardly noticable..except to me of course.
05-07-2004, 06:35 PM
05-07-2004, 11:12 PM
05-07-2004, 11:50 PM
Jarconis is completely natural, he just eats a lot of Krispy Kremes. He's just a freakazoid!Originally Posted by dickwootton
If anyone tells you differently, then they are lying. LOL!
05-08-2004, 09:13 AM
05-09-2004, 05:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By R1balla in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-27-2010, 01:21 AM
- By 2ndtourofduty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-02-2008, 09:20 PM
- By E-Swift in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 08-11-2004, 06:18 AM
- By Izzman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-05-2004, 09:41 PM
- By powerlifter6920 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2004, 09:43 PM