Will one shot show up on drug test?
- 05-02-2010, 10:01 PM
- 05-02-2010, 10:27 PM
- 05-02-2010, 11:50 PM
tren and nandralone have metabolites that are recognizeable longer than test/epitest ratio discrepencies because of the missing C-19. Sooooo...looks like you're going to be trying out next year. Tren acetate you might've had a shot but I know of people getting nailed for oral 19-nor androstenediol metabolites quite some time afterward. They stick out like a sore thumb on tests because they're so rare in human urine that the threshold is very low.
05-03-2010, 12:23 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AM360 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 13Last Post: 12-11-2013, 02:37 PM
- By bballfreak155 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2011, 11:33 AM
- By Gym4Life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-30-2011, 03:10 AM
- By DOMOkun in forum SupplementsReplies: 43Last Post: 07-14-2009, 09:57 PM
- By lobe50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2005, 03:24 PM