Alpha One/M-drol stack or bridge?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Alpha One/M-drol stack or bridge?

I have been told that stacking or bridging Alpha One and M-drol is definitely a bad choice. Anybody know why this is? I am not at all thinking of doing this. Im just asking for the knowledge of it. Thanks!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

i would guess cause those two supps by them selves are very toxic and taking them together, well you could fill in the blanks from there. on alpha's write up it says not to bridge or stack with m-drol, so why would you want to test the water's. you're betting off playing it safe my dude, even though you say your not going to take the supp. but you probably know as much as i do, so that's like the blind leading the blind i guess. sorry i couldn't provide you with a solid answer though, my dude
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

yeah understand what your sayin man. This is probly a pretty stupid question in the first place lol. Its probly because of how toxic the supps both are. Just too high risk of gyno and liver damage i guess. Would probably be some insane gains tho! haha
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

if you want to send me a bottle of each, i'll be happy to stack the two, and log the results, good and bad
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RcMonahan View Post
    yeah understand what your sayin man. This is probly a pretty stupid question in the first place lol. Its probly because of how toxic the supps both are. Just too high risk of gyno and liver damage i guess. Would probably be some insane gains tho! haha
    oh most definitely, that's why i got's to pick up a bottle of alpha b4 it's gone
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    oh most definitely, that's why i got's to pick up a bottle of alpha b4 it's gone
    same here man! You know if alpha will make you very cut or if it's geared more torward size?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

according to the logs i've seen it's geared more towards size and strength
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Answers

People constantly forget about all the side effects associated with these compounds like Both wreak Havoc on Lipids, raise Bp, potential to inflame the prostate,highly suppresive, loss of libido, gyno, elevated liver enzymes, etc. . . . Likely because people do things blind w/o getting bloodwork, and just say, " I did every right and my bloodwork came back normal". But they really didnt get bloodwork in the first place. I think if your gonna play this hormone game you have to make sure your body is normalized everytime you mess around with your hormones.There are reasons why people run both of these products solo for 3 weeks. Come on man i think its obvious that you want to try it. Is it a bad idea? yeah will you live? More than likely? yeah. Do as you wish though to each their own. . . Rant over
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    People constantly forget about all the side effects associated with these compounds like Both wreak Havoc on Lipids, raise Bp, potential to inflame the prostate,highly suppresive, loss of libido, gyno, elevated liver enzymes, etc. . . . Likely because people do things blind w/o getting bloodwork, and just say, " I did every right and my bloodwork came back normal". But they really didnt get bloodwork in the first place. I think if your gonna play this hormone game you have to make sure your body is normalized everytime you mess around with your hormones.There are reasons why people run both of these products solo for 3 weeks. Come on man i think its obvious that you want to try it. Is it a bad idea? yeah will you live? More than likely? yeah. Do as you wish though to each their own. . . Rant over
    nice rant, and you are telling the truth about what these products do to your body.

no disagreements.

only thing im saying is i have done stupid stacks of multiple methyls, and have gotten blood work done, and have had everything come back fine.

which only leads me to back up what i've learned about the damage you speak of, it is temporary and with proper pct, can be undone.

but this isn't to say everyone will know what they're doing. if you stack multiple methyls, you can kill yourself. literally.

btw, superdrol is better than alpha one, just run sd.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    I'm completely aware of all of this bud. but thanks. Again, I do not at all want to run this. just wondering what other people's input is on it.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    nice rant, and you are telling the truth about what these products do to your body.

no disagreements.

only thing im saying is i have done stupid stacks of multiple methyls, and have gotten blood work done, and have had everything come back fine.

which only leads me to back up what i've learned about the damage you speak of, it is temporary and with proper pct, can be undone.

but this isn't to say everyone will know what they're doing. if you stack multiple methyls, you can kill yourself. literally.

btw, superdrol is better than alpha one, just run sd.
    I would run sd but since m-drol is discontinued im not quite sure what the next best clone is. Any idea of a few?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I just ordered two bottles of m-drol...its d/c'd but you can still find it, chec kout islandsupplements.com ******************.com or supplementwarehouse.com they might still have some bottles....As for stacking methyls NO....but I am abou to run this cycle...Mdrol-10/20/20/20 Epi- 0/0/0/20/20/30, 11-sterone-0/0/0/0/450/450....this way with the bridging the methyls of mdrol and epi will be together for only one week.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

mdrol is good and still prevalent, but I love superdrone, its running low but Google will help ya find the few that are left. Just don't buy them all! I only have 2 bottles left. I will be running a cycle of it on the 15th. Check out my thread; ianm4208 joins the 200+ club with sd
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 08:53 PM
  2. m drol bridge into h drol/winabol stack
    By stullsy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 02:49 PM
  3. HELP...SUGGESTIONS....H-DROL/EPISTANE Stack/Bridge
    By UniqueJustin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 02:51 AM