Nolva life + Storage

jefflong3323

Awards
I'm looking to pick up some nolva from customnutrition but I won't be using it until a little under 2 years from now. Will it last that long and if I refridgerated it, will it increase the life?

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
thats a good question but why are you waiting 2 years to use the stuff..Age?
Dick

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I think it should stay in solution for 2 years, but that's pushing it close. The effectiveness of the actual nolva is probably a little longer than 2years. Freezing it would probably prolong it, it won't actually freeze in PEG or everclear. You could try to get some nolva tabs or powder.

Why not wait a while before ordering?

jefflong3323

Awards
I'm afraid the pending ban of PH's will also create a crackdown on research chems. I've been stocking up on PH's and I figured I'd stock up on PCT supplies as well.

I would love to get my hands on some tabs but I don't have a source.

I'm going to be living in Australia next Spring for 6 months. When I get back, I would run my cycles which I am stocking up for. I'm afraid I'll get back and want to do a cycle but possibly won't have a way to get nolva (if they do in fact crackdown on research chems).

Last edited:

rnrkennedy

I'm afraid the pending ban of PH's will also create a crackdown on research chems. I've been stocking up on PH's and I figured I'd stock up on PCT supplies as well.

I would love to get my hands on some tabs but I don't have a source.

I'm going to be living in Australia next Spring for 6 months and thats when I would run my cycles which I am stocking up for. I'm afraid I'll get back and want to do a cycle but possibly won't have a way to get nolva (if they do in fact crackdown on research chems).
You'd best be very careful about taking any PHs, PSs, or PCTs over to Australia. There was a poster on one of the boards a couple of years ago (a Google search would probably find the thread) who tried to take 4-AD over there and they made his life a living hell -- i.e., local jailing and a fairly large fine (if I remember correctly, he settled for $5,000 but the Aussie authorities wanted a lot more). Not worth it IMHO.

jefflong3323

Awards
I'm not planning on taking them with me. Sorry if it sounded like I was. I am planning to cycle when I get BACK from my stay. While I am there though, anything can happen HERE and I am worried when I get back the availability of research chems will not be what it is today.

rnrkennedy

I'm not planning on taking them with me. Sorry if it sounded like I was. I am planning to cycle when I get BACK from my stay. While I am there though, anything can happen HERE and I am worried when I get back the availability of research chems will not be what it is today.
That makes perfect sense. I would imagine that many people are stocking up on the research chems for the very reason you give. I myself have several animal studies that I'd like to perform in the next year, and I'm stocking up so as not to be limited when it's time to do them. Cheers.

jefflong3323

Awards
Nice Danny, thats huge. Have you ordered from them? Are they reliable? No script required I see as well....Thanks!

Danny577

Awards
I've used them once before, and so have some friends. No problems, but i'm in the UK so used the UK site. I cant tell you the quality as i've not used it yet.