IanM4208 joins the 200+ club with SD - AnabolicMinds.com

IanM4208 joins the 200+ club with SD

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

IanM4208 joins the 200+ club with SD

IanM4208 joins the 200+ club with SD... Well, We'll see. I will be happy at 195. I will post my weight tomorrow morning, as I am scared to weigh myself since I got sick last week. After my last cycle, I weighed 185 and went down to 183 after the PCT.
    I started preloading my support supps yesterday for my upcoming Superdrone- lv cycle on the 15th.

Dosing
    10/20/20/20

Support Supplements
    Hawthorne Berry
    Saw Palmetto
    Milk Thistle
    Vitamin C
    Daily Multi
    Omega 3's
    Amino Acids

PCT
    Nolva- 40/40/20/20
    Stoked
    Activate Xteme
    Creatine

PCT is kinda just what I got laying around. I have always kept most of my gains, minus water weight. One thing I am anxious about is the nolva. I have always used Torem in the past and it worked like a charm, but nolva is alot cheaper, so I will try it out.

Diet
    This is a full out bulk, so the cals will be up there.
    Minimum
    P- 400 grams
    C- 500 grams
    F~ 100 grams
    = 4500 calories
    I dont gain fat to easily at all, so this is a minimum. I will hit 5000+ cals quite frequently as well. I will also be drinking about 2 gallons of water a day.

Training
    I will be doing a 5x5 routine.
    Here is the routine:
    Day 1: Chest
    Day 2: Back
    Day 3: Legs
    Day 4: Shoulders and Tris
    Day 5: Bis and Forearms
    Day 6: Lower Back and Calves
    Day 7: Off or I might just workout my abs for the first time in forever

Repeat

I realize that this is quite a simple cycle and I would love to do a bridge, but I planned it so the day after my pct I go to Mexico to build houses for a week and I will not be able to lift. I post this cycle in order to give back to the community, since I have already taken so much knowledge from yall.

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the invite. Subb'd.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Looks legit man, hope you can reach your aspirations!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I never really thought of wide-grip chins as a supplementary excercise for back development, but if width is more your thing that's your call. I never really thought using a brand new training program was a great idea on a cycle, but new routines can spur growth by themselves so the fit makes some sense, just don't stop working out if you're feeling it because you're "done with your schedule for the day." Looks like you did your homework, good luck!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Thanx for your input, teste. I was actually considering changing my supplementary back exercise, ill put some thought into it. Well see how it goes.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Just a quick reminder: Make sure you get a hefty amount of pre-wo carbs. SD always seemed to put me hypo, and you'll need em for volume training!

Subbed.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Forsure. I know from experience that SD loves carbs n from what I hear they're essential prior to gvt. Glad to have all y'all along.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Damn you eat a lot of cals. if 4500-5000 cals everyday + SD won't make you gain weight then nothin will... Good luck with the cycle bro.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

Looks good man

Congrats and good luck

Lets "Get Swole"
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Glad to have everyone here.
    Weighed in at 183, so I think 200 is feasible. Idc if I go back under during pct, I just want my scale to read 200 once n ill be happy.
    My appetite is disgusting... some of my buds think I'm on foods, the others argue I'm not because the have seen me eat Haha. I just stand there in silence with a grin on my face
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Yeah, you should hit 200+ no problem. I ran SD at 10/12.5/15/20 and gained 16 pounds. I would have gained more but I had some really bad digestion problems so on week 3 i only gained like 1.5 pounds for the entire week. Had I not had the digestion issues I think I could have gained 20+ pounds. Good luck. Hope you make it into the club.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

*roids, not foods. Damn autocorrect!!
    BTW I'm 8% bf. The highest I've gone is 12%. I cut down on the mickeyds n took less recovery time between sets... BAM!! Back to 8%.
    My past experience is phera plex and SD. The SD was only two weeks and I gained roughly 10lbs. I understand a lot of that was water n glycogen intake, but I did it after a methyl xt(bunk) cycle b/c I gained only 3 lbs from those 4 weeks. Those 3 lbs were clearly diet n training. I admit suddenly jumping on SD like that was a bit irresponsible, but I resisted being greedy and running SD for 4 weeks. I just didn't wanna waste a cycle. Anyway, I digress.
    Time for some real mass!!!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Not sure if Liv52 is still around, but that and N-acetylcysteine used to be staples for a dbol or winny user back in the day. NAC smells horrible but it's cheap. They give it in the hospital to protect the livers of people who OD on tylenol...converts to glutathione. Just throwing it out there, SD has a pretty bad rep with the liver panels.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

Yea NAC is a good call running that myself in my stack
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Thanx, Ill look into it.
    So how the fukk do I make the thread title bold? Haha, I cant figure it out n it pisses me off?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Well today was day 1. Took 10mg preworkout and had some decent lifting. I'm kinda skeptic about gvt now and considering changing my routine. TestEinstien was onto something earlier in this thread. Diet is on point and overall I feel great.
    Side note- my computer is down and will be doing this all by phone for now
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

Cool

Good luck
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Sounds like your in for a good time. I just broke the 200+ club thanks to SD/ epi 3 week stack. Started at 184 and finished at 201. Though once I diet down i to sub 10% I don't think I will see 200 again for a long time. Haha

if you eat all that food you'll smash your goal!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

No doubt. Thanx y'all. My only concern is this training program. I miss heavy ass weight already
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I suggest that you make traditional bodybuilding style lifting the firts priority since you're trying to build mass.

Kill 2 bowls of wheaties when you wake up and 4 eggs before bed too. Eat everything in sight and you will break the 200lb mark. I remember when i crossed it not too long ago. I am currently on a tren/pplex cycle kicked off with 2 weeks of 10mg mdrol. I'm about 2 weeks in and about up about 5lbs of quality gains. Waiting to see what the next few weeks have in store. I'm keeping dosages fairly low on the tren and plex going for 6 weeks. I've just hit that point in the cycle where you're about 2 weeks in and you start to pack on new pounds daily. Its sooo sick everytime I jump on the scale. What sucks is having a closet full of clothes and none of them fit. Then you go to the mall and the pants that fit over my legs are too big in the waist and shirts that fit my chest and arms are way too long.... once you cross 200 it starts to get hard to find clothes that fit right. But it almost makes me feel good
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EatMeat View Post
    I suggest that you make traditional bodybuilding style lifting the firts priority since you're trying to build mass.

Kill 2 bowls of wheaties when you wake up and 4 eggs before bed too. Eat everything in sight and you will break the 200lb mark. I remember when i crossed it not too long ago. I am currently on a tren/pplex cycle kicked off with 2 weeks of 10mg mdrol. I'm about 2 weeks in and about up about 5lbs of quality gains. Waiting to see what the next few weeks have in store. I'm keeping dosages fairly low on the tren and plex going for 6 weeks. I've just hit that point in the cycle
    where you're about 2 weeks in and you start to pack on new pounds daily. Its sooo sick
    everytime I jump on the scale. What sucks is having a closet full of clothes and none of them fit.
    Then you go to the mall and the pants that fit over my legs are too big in the waist and shirts that
    fit my chest and arms are way too long.... once you cross 200 it starts to get hard to find clothes
    that fit right. But it almost makes me feel good
    nice. I'm guessing your below 6 ft? I'm a little over 6' 1. And even at 201 far from huge. Long arms and legs suck. Haha I think I need to hit 220 to really look like an intimidating guy.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

I took my 10 mg this morning, bout to go hit the gym. I ate 4877 calories yesterday with a good balance. My roommate just stole my scale back, so I gotta go buy one. I'm not sore at all from training yesterday and still skeptical about gvt. Feel free to throw out yalls suggestions and experiences, so I can make up my mind. I'm going to do 100 squats and 100 deadlifts right now, so if I don't report back, its cuz I died (Prolly with a smile on my face)
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Day 3
    Decision is made! I am going to switch to a 5x5 routine. I will change my op when I get on a real computer. Went in the gym today and did legs. I felt great! SD really hasn't kicked in yet, but I know I will feel like the hulk in a matter of days. Placebo or not, I'm lovin it! I walked out of the gym today and a Hyundai is driving straight at me, I just stared it down and thought to myself "I can take it" haha. Diet is still great and obviously there are no sides yet. Tomorrow I will get a scale and my CPU fixed; therefore, we will have a more detailed log with more stats to measure.
  24. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ianm4208 View Post
    I walked out of the gym today and a Hyundai is driving straight at me, I just stared it down and thought to myself "I can take it" haha.
    Protip: The car ALWAYS wins:

Just inject.
    Facebook:
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

haha thanx heretostudy. Ill keep that in mind
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Sry yall, been busy.
    Day 4
    Worked out Shoulders/tris and once again had a great workout. Diet has been coming with ease. Still taking 10 mg preworkout. My new scale is reading 181.
    Day 5
    Worked out Bis/Forearms. My sister is in town, so i took her to my old gym, where we could get in free. They havent seen me in about 20 lbs, so it was a good ego boost to go there and smash their wieghts around. Diet is still great. Scale read the same as day 4... sadly enough
    Day 6
    Off day. No gym. Diet will be the usual. I took 10 mg upon wakening. Hopefully the scale starts to tell me what I want to hear soon. However, I am looking fuller and am gaining some vascularity and muscle hardness. I am a student and decided to take the summer off for a change and try to build up that bank account. So idk if it is summer time laziness or lethargy from the sd, but it has been hard to get out of bed even after 8 hours of sleep.
    My computer is still not working and they want to charge me $100 for a 3 inch cord. Well see what happens with that...
  27. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

My computer is still not working and they want to charge me $100 for a 3 inch cord. Well see what happens with that...
    What kinda cord? I would check ebay/newegg.com
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

I have know idea. I'm technologically retarded. But thanx, ill look into to that. Until then, my phone will have to suffice
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

subed
  30. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I have know idea. I'm technologically retarded. But thanx, ill look into to that. Until then, my phone will have to suffice
    If you can take a picture of the cord, I can probably help, id rather you get it cheap and put the rest of that cash into supplements/PHs.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Updated my workout routine in my first post. Its perty basic, but fun.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Alright fellas, I got this scale situation figured out. Damn cheap Walmart scales! I'm at 188 right now, so well say +5 so far for this cycle.
    Day 7
    10 mg preworkout, went and hit my chest today. Overall it was a good workout, my weights went up a bit easier than normal. On the other side of it, I have a bit of some tendinitis from too much Frisbee golf, so that seems to effect my wo a bit. Diet is still on point so far, but I'm still suffering from some lethargy. Considering picking up so dhea to combat this. Other than that, all is well. Despite the weight confusion, the mirror is already showing progress. Looking forward to back wo tomorrow!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Day 8

Weight 188.5lbs (+5.5lbs)

20 mg of SD (10 upon wakening, 10 preworkout)

Today I worked out my back. Overall it was a good workout, but I have felt a bit of some tendinitis going in my upper forearm. Diet is great. I counted cals yesterday and I ate 6090 calories haha. Looking bigger in the mirror although the scale ain't saying much yet. Cap on my SD battle fell off today and I lost about 50 mg : ( but my stash is quite large, so it wont effect this cycle : )
    Any help with my tendinitis is much appreciated. I try to stretch and give that muscle proper rest.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

Day 8

Weight 188.5lbs (+5.5lbs)

20 mg of SD (10 upon wakening, 10 preworkout)

Today I worked out my back. Overall it was a good workout, but I have felt a bit of some tendinitis going in my upper forearm. Diet is great. I counted cals yesterday and I ate 6090 calories haha. Looking bigger in the mirror although the scale ain't saying much yet. Cap on my SD battle fell off today and I lost about 50 mg : ( but my stash is quite large, so it wont effect this cycle : )
    Any help with my tendinitis is much appreciated. I try to stretch and give that muscle proper rest.
    Ok joints ligaments tendons

This is about as full on as you can get

10g fish oil gel tabs
    Animal Flex
    Super Cissus RX

Lots of water
    Stetch before and after WO

Apply ice to any sore areas

Good luck
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Ok joints ligaments tendons

This is about as full on as you can get

10g fish oil gel tabs
    Animal Flex
    Super Cissus RX

Lots of water
    Stetch before and after WO

Apply ice to any sore areas

Good luck
    Thanx. For some reason, I thought that only applied to joints. Ill have to drop a few dimes to go pick some of that stuff up. While I'm buying stuff, I might as well get some alpha one to add to my stash. I would hate to miss out on that.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

subbed... Looking to run a cycle of SD soon I look forward to your progress
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

So what's the weight at today my man??
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

Thanx. For some reason, I thought that only applied to joints. Ill have to drop a few dimes to go pick some of that stuff up. While I'm buying stuff, I might as well get some alpha one to add to my stash. I would hate to miss out on that.
    if u look around you can get animal flex 44 day suppy for $19.95
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Animal Flex is awesome. I have shoulder tendonitis and this supplement has helped immensely
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

subbed.. preparing for an SD cycle soon so this should be good!

b4 and after pics!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Manny Ramirez joins the 500 Home run club!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 10:01 AM
  2. Thermolife Joins Our Community!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 08:29 AM