website promises

theslime

Awards
I know this may sound naive but I was wondering if it could be worth it to register (for 50-75$) to websites that promise legit suppliers? I'm asking this because there are some products I just can't seem to find anywhere.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I know this may sound naive but I was wondering if it could be worth it to register (for 50-75$) to websites that promise legit suppliers? I'm asking this because there are some products I just can't seem to find anywhere.
They're likely crawling with Feds, especially if you found it with a common search engine. The best you can really hope for is some advice on how to get a legit source locally, which you shouldn't have to pay for, or go over the Internet from a source that's been proven to work and be reliable as far as delivery, customs, etc., such as a foreign pharmacy.

Any place that allows or advertizes source listings is highly suspect. It's possible that paying the entry fee to such a site could legally be considered an overt act, which I think gets you a step closer to a conviction as far as conspiracy to buy and/or sell illegal substances and so forth.

NE1

I dunno, but ive heard "the encyclopeadia" site was actually pretty good. Anyway you go, its still a chance though.

RRAdam

Awards
I dunno, but ive heard "the encyclopeadia" site was actually pretty good. Anyway you go, its still a chance though.
I've heard the same thing... however, you can find many of the sites/sources on there by other means - if you search hard enough.