Summer Cycle - Critique

Deez Nuggets

Awards
Wk 1 - 12 Enanthate 500mg / wk (ICN / QV)
Wk 1 - 4 Prop 100mg EOD (QV)
Wk 1 - 8 Var 20mg ED ( BTG / BD / QV)
Wk 9 - 15 Fina 75 mg EOD (homebrew)
Wk 9 - 15 Winny 50mg EOD (Zambon)

Diet will be around 3500 calories and clean. My problem is never dieting, rather the weekend partying is what kills me!

Running R-Ala and B12 (lion) throughout the entire cycle.

HCG 500iu's twice a week throughout the entire cycle.

PCT - Clomid & Nolvadex

Stats : 23 years old, training for 5 years. 190lbs 5'9. This will be cycle # 5.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
where is the test at the end of that cycle? I would personally run prop for the last three weeks so that away you still have a consistent amount of test with the fina and winny and then you can start your PCT three days after your last prop fina injection or you could even bump it out another week or two and cut the fina at week 15 continue running prop 100 mgs a day or EOD until week 17 making your PCT pretty easy. But for that long of a cycle you may want some HCG..Anyways just my .02
Dick

Deez Nuggets

Awards
where is the test at the end of that cycle? I would personally run prop for the last three weeks so that away you still have a consistent amount of test with the fina and winny and then you can start your PCT three days after your last prop fina injection or you could even bump it out another week or two and cut the fina at week 15 continue running prop 100 mgs a day or EOD until week 17 making your PCT pretty easy. But for that long of a cycle you may want some HCG..Anyways just my .02
Dick

The Enanthate won't clear for about 3 weeks which is why I'm running the winny/fina an extra three weeks. That way once i'm finished the Winny/Fina, I can start PCT without waiting for anything to clear.

And I said I was running HCG 500iu's 2x a week throughout the entire cycle.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
yeah i understand that the long ester test wont clear your system for three weeks but you are going to have declining test levels the entire three weeks with a powerful androgen in the mix. If it were me (which it isnt) id continue to run prop till the end i think it would help keep or even make more gains. But just my .02
Dick

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
The Enanthate won't clear for about 3 weeks which is why I'm running the winny/fina an extra three weeks. That way once i'm finished the Winny/Fina, I can start PCT without waiting for anything to clear.

And I said I was running HCG 500iu's 2x a week throughout the entire cycle.
I like. Def well planed. And if your running the HCG that should take care of the declining test issue. Don't like clomid (breakout city) so I stick to Nolva. The only thing is that I like running the fina for at least 4 weeks but that is just a personal prefrence. Let us know how it works.

size

Awards
  • Established
Increase the anavar dosage even if it means that you have to shorten the time length of using it.

Deez Nuggets

Awards
I like. Def well planed. And if your running the HCG that should take care of the declining test issue. Don't like clomid (breakout city) so I stick to Nolva. The only thing is that I like running the fina for at least 4 weeks but that is just a personal prefrence. Let us know how it works.
Never had a problem with acne every since I took accutane. I've done clomid once since and I *think* I had 1 zit during my last PCT (3 over the entire cycle). And this is coming from someone who used to have moderate - heavy acne, especially when 'on'.

I'm running the Fina for 6 weeks total.

Deez Nuggets

Awards
Increase the anavar dosage even if it means that you have to shorten the time length of using it.
I was told just the opposite by a mod over @ Superior.

I was originally gonna take 30mg for less time. It doesn't matter, I have access to anavar and can afford to up the dosage for the same amount of time.

size

Awards
  • Established
20mg is a low dosage. Some women use up to 20mg but it is your decision.

Deez Nuggets

Awards
20mg is a low dosage. Some women use up to 20mg but it is your decision.
Well here's my dilema (if you want to call it that).

The people who I got my BTG off of, SWEAR by the stuff. Claiming that it's superior to all other brands. They're pretty big guys and all they take is 20mg for 6+ weeks.

I only have 600mg worth of BTG another another 500mg of British Dragon var and 500mg of QV var.

I hear both the BDs and the QV are pretty good but is there a real difference in quality that I would see more out of the 20mg of BTG than I would out of 20mg of the QV/BD ?

I don't mind bumping up the dosage of the var but is it really necessary given the test that i'll be taking?

size

Awards
  • Established
I have used BTG. It is very high quality.

However, if they are both dosed properly what difference will it make? If you are using Upjohn Cypionate does that mean you only need to use half the dosage b/c it is the best test available than you would say if you are using ICN's?

Deez Nuggets

Awards
I have used BTG. It is very high quality.

However, if they are both dosed properly what difference will it make? If you are using Upjohn Cypionate does that mean you only need to use half the dosage b/c it is the best test available than you would say if you are using ICN's?
My question exactly. I would think No.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
15 weeks of a 17 alpha alkylated substance is to long.

Deez Nuggets

Awards
How strong of a 17aa is Anavar? I've read a few articles that go both ways.

Would shortening the Var to 6 wks @ 30mg then starting the winny in week 9 be anymore beneficial or safer?

size

Awards
  • Established

Yes that also is a problem in my opinion. Anavar may be mild but it is still going to have a negative impact on liver values in the long run.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
definitely too long on orals, otherwise not a bad cycle IMO. What about this:

Weeks 1-12 test cyp @ 500mg weekly
Weeks 1-4 test prop @ 100mg EOD
Weeks 4-10 fina @ 75mg EOD
Weeks 9-15 winny @ 50mg ED, not EOD

Just a thought, there are many options however :)

Deez Nuggets

Awards
definitely too long on orals, otherwise not a bad cycle IMO. What about this:

Weeks 1-12 test cyp @ 500mg weekly
Weeks 1-4 test prop @ 100mg EOD
Weeks 4-10 fina @ 75mg EOD
Weeks 9-15 winny @ 50mg ED, not EOD

Just a thought, there are many options however :)

I already have the enanthate, Var, and Prop. I'm gonna make the Fina during the cycle. The only thing I don't have is the winny, but I have access to it. I agree, 15 weeks is way too long on any 17aa, I didn't even realize that when I put this cycle together. I think prop would be a decent substitute for Winny for the final 6 weeks?

size

Awards
  • Established
Prop would be a nice substitute. This will be a good cycle, especially if you increase that anavar to 40 or 50mg. :)

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
what is the reccomended dosage for var/lb LBM? i thought it was something like .5mg/lb? correct me if i'm wrong. i know this **** is expensive, so maybe lower dosages have been reccomended because of that. or am i off base?

edit: i was off-base, just did a search.. that was for a different compound. I saw 60mg being recomended tho. this stuff is real expensive though, unless you order powder from china or something i guess.

size

Awards
  • Established
Commonly suggested that .2mg/lb is sufficient for males.
It is an expensive drug but it is my favorite.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Deez Nuggets

Awards
Now your thinking bro. You can NEVER go wrong with Test.
:D Agreed!

To all those that say 50-60mg a day of Var : I said I have access to var but that would mean I would have to triple what I have already and that's way past my original budget. I know money shoudl be the LAST thing I should worry about when gear is concerned, but that's to much. 30mg ED is what i'm sticking to.

Thanks for the response guys. I got more over here then I did @ Superior, and superior the board I'm always on...

size

Awards
  • Established
Good luck mate. It is pretty nice cycle. 30mg of anavar is better.

Deez Nuggets

Awards
So just to restate the cycle

Wk 1 - 12 Enanthate 500mg / wk (ICN / QV)
Wk 1 - 4 Prop 100mg EOD (QV)
Wk 1 - 8 Var 20mg ED ( BTG / BD / QV)
Wk 9 - 15 Fina 75 mg EOD (homebrew)
Wk 9 - 15 Prop 100mg EOD (QV)
Wk 1- 15 HCG 500iu's twice a week.

Thanks again for all the help.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice looking cycle. When do you plan on starting it?

db682

Awards
  • Established
My problem is never dieting, rather the weekend partying is what kills me!

Its all a waste of money if you dont get past the weekend partying. Remember that! It can kill you.

Otherwise it looks pretty good.

db

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
cycle looks real good now deez nuts. Id like to run a cycle like that actually
Dick