- 05-05-2004, 01:08 PM
From what i've seen over the last several months is several people doing T1pro with a 4 on / 4off/4on/ then off for a couple months. Does this seem to work better than a straight 6 weeker? My first PH cycle will be in a couple months and I'm just planning it out lengthwise. Thanks.
- 05-05-2004, 02:12 PM
I would just plan for 6 weeks, assess how you are doing at the end of week 4 and decide if you want to continue. Some people see gains come to a halt after 4 weeks, but others have good gains. It's something you will need to find out for yourself. Make sure you have Nolva if you run it for 6 weeks though.
- 05-05-2004, 03:08 PM
Ok. I'm waiting for the Nolva to arrive as we speak (er, post). I figured if I'm relatively happy with my gains by week 4, I may take 4 off to minimize any sides, then start up again for 4.
If the sides aren't bad, and I do continue for 2 more weeks, do you think the shut-down will be any worse ?
Similar Forum Threads
- By NJfreak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:22 PM
- By destro19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 04-15-2003, 10:43 AM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:07 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM