Does nolva work for gyno removal?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Does nolva work also along with letro? or is letro the only substance that will rid rebound gyno that is hard?

if nolva will work, what dose

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
If there is an acutal lump and its hard, depending on the severity, surgery is the only answer.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
If there is an acutal lump and its hard, depending on the severity, surgery is the only answer.
Whate he said. If it is true gyno you may be able to shrink it temporarily, but surgery is the only permanent solution.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Once it hardens The knife is the only way! My buddy did a Letro run. Got it 75% smaller but that was it. Its not seen to anyone but him but i think once you know its there you feel everyone knows.He paid 6500 for his surgery and they actually left some of the gland for cosmetic reasons. It actually looks the same to me after surgery but whatever made him happy!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If you have puffy nipples, you should be able to kill it with letro/nolva the likes. Like if you can push in on it and you go back and hit the muscle, and it moves. Just kinda like a fat. As in you can mush around your peck, and there is no solidified lump in the way, then you should be able to get rid of it.

But solid...your SOL at this point, though there are some new things in the works i have seen, but currently knife is only way.

Also 6500 is ALOT for it. 5000 is my understanding of standard cost, and 2500 is the best deal. Honestly a plane ticket may be worth it to get the surgery.

On that note, Many people who have "gyno" have such a small bit of it that no one notices or cares. Many guys who take their shirts off today have a very mild case.

I sweat I have some small amount of puffy nips, but my friend says he doesnt see it.

srobby90

Awards
If it's soft and not a hard lump yet (as in it's still forming) then you can get on nolva asap to stop it from progressing. And if you hop on letro that might shrink it a good amount. Beware of estrogen rebound from letro, it's a drug with a comparitively short half life and it's the strongest AI out there, so you should dose twice daily at least and taper it down carefully.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
I had gyno the size of a grape. I did a solid 4-6 weeks of letro at 2.5mg/EOD. Followed by tapering down and some Nolva to finish off.

It was a temporary improvement.

It shrunk slightly, but nothing major. I ended up losing hope and went and got the surgery. And even after surgery, I still have some of the tissue that he wasn't taken out. So I go back this Wednesday to have him finish the job.

... but I think letro for killing gyno is only a partial truth. It will hault the growth, but I don't think its possible to get rid of it without the surgery

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
If it's soft and not a hard lump yet (as in it's still forming) then you can get on nolva asap to stop it from progressing. And if you hop on letro that might shrink it a good amount. Beware of estrogen rebound from letro, it's a drug with a comparitively short half life and it's the strongest AI out there, so you should dose twice daily at least and taper it down carefully.
Short half-life? I disagree. From what Ive learned, Letrozole has a 3-5 day half life, and for that reason, you should dose it every other day.

You're correct about the estrogen rebound though.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Raloxifene

Heard good things but haven't looked into it for myself yet

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the info guys. i have a hard limp on the right about the size of 2 peas stuck together and a smaller not hard lump on the left. both seem to have gotten a great deal smaller since leto at 2.5. I have been feeling weak at 2.5 so im now at 1.25 lets see where it goes and if not ill man up and talk to the doc about removal.

on a side note, leaving it there and not getting git removed, is that bad as its not visible at all. should one worry about cancer?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ralox for 6 months with letro therapy involved is your best bet IMO.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
rather go for removal. there are sides and at 6 mth blood clots ect are likely.