Trifecta Stack or H-drol

Xx7

Awards
Hey guys, name's brad. new here, and so far, this is such a more helpful forum than over at bb.com. anyway, looking to possibly start up either LG's trifecta stack, or CEL's H-drol. Now i know they're two completely different compounds, but I"m just looking to get some good feedback and true feedback since you cant trust online reviews these days. ive heard solid results from trifecta, obviously a bit safer, and great results from h-drol. It would be my first "real" cycle of anything except for methyl 1-D which im on right now and results seem solid. about a 4lb gain in 3 weeks, and about a 1/4" gained on about every bodypart. So any feedback or tips you guys recommend, just throw them out there. Again, thanks guys, and awesome forum.

also, pretty advanced training wise. Been serious for a little over a year now.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
until you've read one of the books listed below, I'd really recomend you stick with lg products. go with the tri-fecta stack.

m-1d = dhea, a.i. and other herbs and spices.

methyl masterdrol = ph to dht, and other herbs and spices.

formadrol = a.i. and other herbs and spices.

all together, much safer than methylated steroids.

(herbs and spices is just my humor at the fluff they put in btw)

Xx7

Awards
thank you for your input man. have you ever tried any of LG's products and liked them?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, i havn't ran any of their products. so i cant say, but those who do, seem to like them, but most agree it's over priced.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
h-drol

Xx7

Awards
my biggest worry is, i responded well to the low dose of 1D, so im hoping my body wont be "used" to it when i go trifecta. hopefully stacking it with the masterdrol will be sufficient and ill still get some solid results...all trial and error i suppose

Xx7

Awards
as for h-drol..im in the process of putting a cycle together for the distant future..any sample cycles you guys wanna share? i know ill preload with cycle assist and pct with nolva to be safe. as for doses, im stll pretty confused and open to suggestions

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hdrol is a better choice i think. And when you say stacking with masterdrol, you don't mean methyl masterdrol right? Don't stack superdrol with anything on a first cycle.

halodrol is a perfect beginner cycle. Good plan for first timers is 50/50/75/75/75 so five weeks. Some people seem to need higher doses (me for sure) but if you think you're feeling Methyl 1D then i'm guessing the halodrol will be pretty legit for you.

and don't worry about the receptors & being too "used to it" to feel the new cycle... that would be a problem if you went straight into another cycle but not if you take sufficient time off between cycles

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hdrol is a better choice i think. And when you say stacking with masterdrol, you don't mean methyl masterdrol right? Don't stack superdrol with anything on a first cycle.

halodrol is a perfect beginner cycle. Good plan for first timers is 50/50/75/75/75 so five weeks. Some people seem to need higher doses (me for sure) but if you think you're feeling Methyl 1D then i'm guessing the halodrol will be pretty legit for you.

and don't worry about the receptors & being too "used to it" to feel the new cycle... that would be a problem if you went straight into another cycle but not if you take sufficient time off between cycles

until you've read one of the books listed below, I'd really recomend you stick with lg products. go with the tri-fecta stack.

m-1d = dhea, a.i. and other herbs and spices.

methyl masterdrol = ph to dht, and other herbs and spices.
formadrol = a.i. and other herbs and spices.

all together, much safer than methylated steroids.

(herbs and spices is just my humor at the fluff they put in btw)

un, youre thinking of methyl masterdrol from legal gear, he's talking about methyl masterdrol from lg, the ph to dht.

either one would be fine, obviously hd is the stronger one, and will also be cheaper.

but if safety is what youre looking for, tri fecta stack is better.

i've been more concerned with results than safety, which is why i've never used lg products.

the cycle un put up is solid.

make sure your pct is in order before you start your cycle.

you can keep it simple, all you need is hd and nolva, cheap cycle, and will give results.