M4OHN and Hair

random

Awards
I read through a lot of the threads on M4OHN, but there seems to be conflicting info on DHT conversion. My question is if anyone has any definitive info on this, and if those who have used m4ohn can tell me how it affected hair loss. Thanks y'all -- this sounds like great stuff.
On another quick note, my buddy (he's bald as an egg by the way) wanted to stack M4OHN and M5AA. I didn't think there was much point, and i figured it would be harsh on the liver. Any thoughts?

steve

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
I don't get why people think that the only hormone that can exacerbate alopecia is DHT, this isn't the case. Also, where are you reading that M4OHN converts to DHT? I see people all the time claiming that all of these new compounds convert to DHT, with nothing to back it up. It seems that if someone loses a single hair using a hormone, they cry wolf and say it converts to DHT.

Nandrolone converts to DHN, and as far as I know, there is no way it can convert to DHT. The same should hold true for M4OHN. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong; Sledge and Bobo, I'm looking in your direction here.

As for me, I have been using MOHN at 5mg and recently bumped it to 7.5mg and haven't noticed any hairloss at all.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ok nandrolone would convert to DHN not DHT, however the 4OH inhibits this action as well. So there shouldnt be an issue of hairloss. But remember everyone is different.

I dont see a problem stacking M4OHN and M5AA together, although I would only use the M5AA preworkout only.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok nandrolone would convert to DHN not DHT, however the 4OH inhibits this action as well. So there shouldnt be an issue of hairloss. But remember everyone is different.

I dont see a problem stacking M4OHN and M5AA together, although I would only use the M5AA preworkout only.
The 5-alpha reduced form of nandrolone DHN is actually less androgenic than nandrolone and less harsh on the hair. M4OHN will not have this advantage of converting to a less androgenic steroid.

Onslaught,
Many many many people have pointed out, DHT is not necessary for hair loss, any phs/AAS (1-test,m1t,..m4ohn,etc) alone is sufficient to accelerate and cause hair loss.

TUCKER

Awards
i read that m4ohn wont have any problems with hair..PAT A. was talking about it

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i've had hairloss on 1-ad, 1-test, m1t.
None on M4OHN thus far, looks like we got a winner here....

random

Awards
thanks y'all for clearing this up for me.

steve