About a Dermacrine/Formestane cycle questions

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys!

It is now 10 weeks since I finished my 1-T and Cynostane Cycle. I am currently cutting trying to lose that extra fat.

I was thinking going Dermacrine-lv and Formestane-lv. Do you think this is too soon going on cycle again? I know that it is kinda mild so that is why I am even considering it. Normally I would wait another 4 weeks.

By adding Formestane to the cycle will it help hinder, or accelerate shutdown?
Would Sustain Alpha still be recommendable "on cycle" even though Dermacrine contains Resveratrol and Bezoflavone?

The cycle will be 4 weeks on Dermacrine and 6 weeks on Formestane.

Thanks =)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Bump =)

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys!

It is now 10 weeks since I finished my 1-T and Cynostane Cycle. I am currently cutting trying to lose that extra fat.

I was thinking going Dermacrine-lv and Formestane-lv. Do you think this is too soon going on cycle again? I know that it is kinda mild so that is why I am even considering it. Normally I would wait another 4 weeks.

Would Sustain Alpha still be recommendable "on cycle" even though Dermacrine contains Resveratrol and Bezoflavone?

Thanks =)
bump

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hello guys!

How long was your cycle? Its been ten weeks since you finished the cycle or since you finished pct?

You wouldn't need the SA if you're using Dermacrine. However, I would personally just use AndroHard by itself.

Thanks =)
Four weeks on one, followed by six weeks of the other, for a total of ten weeks? Or two weeks of formestane followed by four weeks of formestane combined with dermacrine?