Need clarification on research article

enzo

Awards
I posted this in the supplement forum on accident. Anyway, here it is.

I want to know if someone can read #4 of this research article composites and tell me if this is what they are saying about nandrolone.

I am reading, after 22 mg of oral administration of nandrolone, it was detected in thier urine up to 8 days.

Whereas, they administered 50 mg of nandrolone deconate intramuscularly, and this was detected up to 8 months later.

I am figuring b/c of the esterfication of the steroid it would lead to longer detection times.

I am thinking of M4OHN as having similar attributes to an oral deconate thus exhibiting lower detection thresholds for drug tests.

What do you think?

http://www.cafdis-antidoping.net/do...D0EF4282E7D.pdf

Enzo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I posted this in the supplement forum on accident. Anyway, here it is.

I want to know if someone can read #4 of this research article composites and tell me if this is what they are saying about nandrolone.

I am reading, after 22 mg of oral administration of nandrolone, it was detected in thier urine up to 8 days.

Whereas, they administered 50 mg of nandrolone deconate intramuscularly, and this was detected up to 8 months later.

I am figuring b/c of the esterfication of the steroid it would lead to longer detection times.

I am thinking of M4OHN as having similar attributes to an oral deconate thus exhibiting lower detection thresholds for drug tests.

What do you think?

http://www.cafdis-antidoping.net/do...D0EF4282E7D.pdf

Enzo
Yes its the esterficiation that increases its half life and detection time. They are saying that the metabolites are detected 8 months after injection, not that there is any considerable amount of circulating nandrolone. Actually some studies have shown metabolites of nandrolone to last for up to 18 months. It is one of the negatives of Deca.

M4OHN would have nowhere near that detection time.