- 05-04-2004, 10:01 PM
Hey guys...I posted in the cycle info part of the forum but got no replies so maybe you'll be able to help me out.
Weight: 182 lbs @ 15% bf
Working out for 1.5 yrs
I'm doing my first clen cycle and this is how its going to go..i'm doing a total of 2 cycles. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
Day13: 80 mcg
Day14: 60 mcg
Day13: 100 mcg
Day14: 80 mcgs
I will be supplementing this with 4g of taurine and 400mg of potassium daily.
I will also be stacking this with 4mg of Yohimbine HCL daily.
Nothing will be taken in the 2 weeks off.
Diet will be 2500 cals (40% protein, 35% carbs, 35% fat).
- 05-05-2004, 03:35 AM
- 05-05-2004, 06:50 AM
so you're saying I shouldn't supplement w/taurine? Why have all the ppl in the past done it then? I'm not sayin that it makes them right because everyone did it but rather what was the reasoning behind doing it initially?
05-05-2004, 09:27 AM
I've done it with and without Taurine and I couldnt tell any difference where fat loss was concerned but I could tell that with Taurine + K I had much less cramping
05-05-2004, 09:56 AM
thanks for that insight ironviking. I think i'll take my chances and go ahead with the Taurine. I'm not too fond of cramps
05-05-2004, 10:06 AM
Just drink more water, and potassuim works well.. I never used taurine with clen, but potassium helped with the cramps, along with 2gal. water daily..
Similar Forum Threads
- By 808shredded in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2012, 05:16 PM
- By snowbird in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2009, 04:27 PM
- By fitforlife in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2004, 05:30 AM
- By Skark in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2004, 07:37 PM
- By can_o_whoop_ass in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2002, 05:41 PM