Finaflex 1-Andro

CokerNUT

Awards
Had great success with the Finaflex 550-XD and Finaflex Limited. I was sorry to see them go. I see now Redifine has come out with Finaflex 1-Andro. The chemical name for the ingredients in it is

3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one.........110mg
Bergamottin(6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin)(DHB).50mg

Does anyone know what this is, tried to google it but never can get this compound, it's always to something else, almost looks like Vyotech's 17-HD.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong, but is it the same as IMG 1-Andro RX?

Which as I recall is also the same as AMS 1AD and MGN Andro Gro X

Edit: Thinking I was wrong, in for more info.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
i have some. i started a thread on this a week or so ago, but to no avail. i will be doing a log on it.

CokerNUT

Awards
Looking forward to seeing if any good results from it.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I have said in previous posts, I got great results off the new Finaflex 1-Andro, didn't gain nearly as much mass as I did on 550, but the results were leaner, cleaner and longer lasting. I did get better mass results with higher dosages, my limit is 4 caps a day for 60 days, I personally do not want to push the envelope and see where my limit is. Also, I was on Redefined Nutrition's PCT Revolutions the entire time I was on the cycle and for 30 days after my cycle to keep my liver detoxed and block any possible estrogen development. Good luck on your cycle, look forward to your log!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-dhea. same two step prohormone to 1-test as everything else out on the market.

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
so would adding a typical dhea product help .is the 1 dhea better .

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so would adding a typical dhea product help .is the 1 dhea better .
Not necessarily, I mean you would just be adding another compound that takes two steps to convert to 1-Testosterone, find one you like and that works well for you and instead of stacking another similar product, just take more, see my logic?