D-bol fake or real

JACKEDUP10

Awards
hey guys im about to get some d-bol and but idk if its real theres 10 and 50 mg taps but there triangle....??? i always thought they were 5 mg taps and hexagon or octagon i forgot which but could anyone help me out..??

cassiusclay

Awards
im almost positive its impossible to get the original dianabol now. theres a lot of generics now that are basically the same thing but because of that theres no one tablet shape that is the only real dbol. if you cant trust the source dont buy it.

i wouldnt recommend dbol alone. do you have a pct set in place?

JACKEDUP10

Awards
yea im not gonna run it alone im prolly going to be runnin test with it
and yes prolly clomid and nolvadex and a natty test booster what you think

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
im almost positive its impossible to get the original dianabol now. theres a lot of generics now that are basically the same thing but because of that theres no one tablet shape that is the only real dbol. if you cant trust the source dont buy it.

i wouldnt recommend dbol alone. do you have a pct set in place?
do you even know what generic means? generic only means that the company who originally produced the product has lost the exclusive patent rights and now anybody can use the formula.

and it is not impossible to find good dbol. OP research your source. dbol or any oral can come in a variety of shapes depending on the machine used to cut the pills.

Trax

Awards
IMO, and I do my homework, you would be wasting your money and not getting your full potential out of the dbol if you run it alone. You should get some test to go with that and definitely get some clomid or nolvadex.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
There should be a sticky called "How to tell if your Dianabol is real".

You click it and it says "Take 50mg. If it's real you'll know pretty quick".

This question gets asked so much but aside from a few obvious and well known fakes, it's impossible to tell without taking it yourself or getting it lab tested.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
There should be a sticky called "How to tell if your Dianabol is real".

You click it and it says "Take 50mg. If it's real you'll know pretty quick".

This question gets asked so much but aside from a few obvious and well known fakes, it's impossible to tell without taking it yourself or getting it lab tested.
No $hit. Buy a few and if you feel it in 3-6 days buy more. If you have a whole bottle, take them and if you feel them in 3-6 days, keep taking them.
Test e or something like that- harder to tell. Dbol is easy.
If someone won't let you sample a few or cut you a deal on a few, then they're probably bogus.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 8
Cycle Logs 5
Supplements 3
Anabolics 16