Hardgainer seeking advice on Halotest 25

rghurst

Awards
I am 30, been lifting fairly consistently since my teen years, very consistently the past 5 years, and have always been on the lighter side. I have always made small gains and plateau incredibly easy. Most of it is definitely genetic as my both my parents are slender with low muscle mass. Currently I weigh in at a whopping 173 in the morning, and close to 177 at night. The biggest I have ever been was 185 during my mid-20s. As you can see I am a total hardgainer.

I workout HARD 4 days/week, and rest the other 3 days. My routine is as follows:

Monday: Chest, Shoulders and Triceps (4 exercises, 4-5 sets per each)

Tuesday: Back and Biceps (4 exercises, 4-5 sets per each)

Wednesday: Core (4 exercises, 4-5 sets per each)

Thursday: Legs (4 exercises, 4-5 sets per each)

I always start off with the heaviest weight I can lift and rep until I cannot anymore. Oftentimes I have a trainer spot me through the last reps I could not otherwise do. I do burnsets repeatedly and average between 4-5 sets per exercise, 4 exercises per muscle group. I spend on average 60-90 minutes daily at the gym and do NO cardio as I want to conserve calories.

My diet is as follows:

Meal 1

3 egg omelette with lean ham, garlic clove, feta cheese and spinach~400
cal.

english muffin with peanut butter and honey~250 cal.

1 cup yogurt~300 cal

1 cup juice~150 cal

Post Workout

Weightgainer shake in 2 cups 1% milk which has a total of 51 g of protein, 129 g of carbs, 22.5 g of fat, and 50-100% DV of most vitamins and minerals~920 cal.

In addition, I add to this shake:

1 whole banana~100 cal.
2 tbs flaxseed oil~300 cal.
1/2 cup berries~150 cal.

1 cup of juice with creatine~150 cal.

Meal 2

Tuna/Egg salad/Chicken salad sandwhich (it varies as I cannot
eat the same crap every day)~400 cal.

1 cup applesauce~100 cal.

granola bar~190 cal.

Snacks - these are eaten all day long

1/2 bag of high-protein, mainly mixed nut trail mix~400 cal.
1 orange~100 cal.
1 cup gardettos~150 cal.

Meal 3

1 cup brown rice~300 cal.
1 chicken breast~140 cal.
1 cup mixed vegetables with omega 3 spread~150 cal.

Total Calories~4,550/day

This should be enough, yes? Unfortunately for me it is not. This is why I have, after much hardship, decided to try a PH: Halotest 25, for a 4 week cycle.

My question for those more experienced than me (and preferably from those who have taken Halotest 25 or any other comparable PH) is threefold:

1) What can I realistically expect to gain from taking this as recommended?

2) What should I stack with it?

3) What is the OPTIMAL PCT?

Thanks.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it isn't enough cals, eat more. There's no such thing as "This should be enough" in practical purposes. You're eating enough to gain, or you're not; and you aren't, obviously, since you aren't gaining.

Get that straightened out before touching any hormone.

rghurst

Awards
I understand your point. However, it just seems my metabolism modifies itself based on how much is going in. And, now that I am 30 and my t-levels are dropping, I am wondering if it is even possible for me to make gains.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
1. its a halodrol clone so expect gains like halodrol
2. if you are planning on stacking another prohormone, make sure its NOT methylated
3. a SERM such as Nolvadex would be the best, however some may argue that an OTC product might work. but SERM is definitely best

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
1. its a halodrol clone so expect gains like halodrol
2. if you are planning on stacking another prohormone, make sure its NOT methylated
3. a SERM such as Nolvadex would be the best, however some may argue that an OTC product might work. but SERM is definitely best
halotest isnt a halodrol clone its methylated colestobal the same as promagnum p-mag or h-roid about the same gains can be expected maybee slightly less its a pretty good product im about to start an H-roid cycle myself and plan to use an otc ptc of clomed and tbomb2 witch should suffice

any epi product would be good to stack with this or a tren but if u use tren a serm well be needed

Jhawth

Awards
If you can't eat enough to gain weight naturally and keep that weight on naturally, you're just going to be spinning your wheels with prohormones and steroids.

If you eat 4500 calories every day (you downing those weight-gainer shakes on rest days too or just post workout?), and you cannot gain weight, you just have to eat more. Start eating peanut butter by the spoonful... drizzle olive oil all over your rice. You apparently have the metabolism of a horse, so eat like it.

Now, if you stack some roids on top of not being able to gain or hold weight naturally, you're gonna make some gains on the roids. Then you're gonna go into PCT, slowly start to lose it. And then in three months, since you don't know how to eat to hold weight, all those halotest gains are gonna be gone.

henryhavoc

Awards
I think a halo clone would be a great place to start quite honestly.

Some people (like the ones above) are going to be 100% convinced that diet is key... Unfortunately, diet changes can't do everything for you.

It sounds like you're experienced with lifting and you have your diet in check, so I say go for it.

An over the counter PCT product should work just fine, but I would highly recommend having a SERM such as nolva just incase.

Bump your calories up by 500 and run a 4 to 6 week cycle. Check around for dosing that you think will best suit you.

Eat right, lift hard, and enjoy your cycle!

mball52

Awards
  • Established
halotest isnt a halodrol clone its methylated colestobal the same as promagnum p-mag or h-roid about the same gains can be expected maybee slightly less its a pretty good product im about to start an H-roid cycle myself and plan to use an otc ptc of clomed and tbomb2 witch should suffice

any epi product would be good to stack with this or a tren but if u use tren a serm well be needed
I stand corrected... sorry about that. but yeah i definitely agree with tren being a decent stack. epi not so much, due to both being methhylated, the liver will hate you. haha

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
eat more often. you can gain weight. It is hard but can be done.