M1T, cutting , how much this time?

LIFTER23

Awards
Whatsup guys. I have previously done two 2 week cycles of M1T, the first one was 10mg a day, and the second one was 10mg a day for the first week and 15mg a day for the second week.

Well, its been a few months and Im cutting now, I was planning on running a longer cycle to help maintain muscle/possible gain some. So my plan was to run it for 4 weeks at 5mg a day as to avoid sides for that long of a time.

My question is, will 5mg not really do much for me since I have previously done twice and three times that amount in previous cycles? Should I up it to 10mg a day for the last 3 weeks?

Thanks in advance.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I doubt shutdown will be any less at 5mg for 4 weeks over 10mg, but I would not exceed 10mg. I did 4 weeks of 10mgs a few months ago & it was a long recovery. I would start with 5mg, if you feel you need more after a week, bump it to 10.

LIFTER23

Awards
Cool, thats what I was thinking, if anyone else has any comments though, feel free...

Oh yeah, when you say it was a long recovery, what exacltly did you feel?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Libido was great throughout cycle, I was taking 4ad too. I had a lot of shrinkage. The 1st day of PCT, libido was completely gone. It took about 6 weeks before I felt normal, & 8 weeks to get the boys back. I am sticking to 2-3 week m1t cycles from now on.

FBWrestlerNerd

Awards
longdog - what was your pct? did you just use nolva or did you try anything else to get the boys up and running. Thanks

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
longdog - what was your pct? did you just use nolva or did you try anything else to get the boys up and running. Thanks
I used nolva & clomid. Nolva at 60mg for 3 days, 40mg for 2 weeks, then 30, 20. I used only 50mg clomid the whole 4 weeks, the sides get bad for me with any more.

I used nolva with some leftover 6-oxo once last year, & I honestly recovered faster than ever before. I may try that again. Too bad the stuff is so much more expensive than research chems. Adding clomid helped a little, but not nearly as much.

RRAdam

Awards
I couldnt use m1t to cut...

it worked to bulk though...

LIFTER23

Awards
Ok boys, Im up 7lbs in a week in a calorie deprived state with 3 days of HIIT cardio a week. Im also taking creatine so is this ALL water weight?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
hardestgainer Anabolics 4
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 22