gram of 4AD?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Question gram of 4AD?

Ok, I just recieved my 4ad in powder form but don't have anything to weigh it to check how much one gram would be. How much of a teaspoon would one gram be? 1/4 teaspoon? Also is it better to take half/gram in the morning and the other half at night or split it up more? Thanks guys

2. Registered User
    Answers

You have to weigh it, anything else is nowhere near accurate. Get a Lucky 11 gem scale online for $10-12.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Right get a scale. You can even get a postal scale from your local paraphernalia store, like Planet K, Flip side, Crackerbox ect...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    You have to weigh it, anything else is nowhere near accurate. Get a Lucky 11 gem scale online for $10-12.
    Well because it comes in a container with so many grams couldn't I just use 1/4 because im quite sure that there is approx 5grams/teaspoon. Im also into my 10th day of a 1/4andro cycle and dont really wanna waste any more days. Im guessing that 1000-1500mgs or a gram and a half would be about right for 4AD orally. Also, is it ok to take it all at one time or should I at least split it up into half/gram & half/gram? Thanks again.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

If you have to do it half-assed, that will get you by. I have weighed out a gram of 4ad & honestly is pretty close to 1/4 teaspoon (just by eyeballing it). I'd still get a scale of some kind, especially if you're gonna run cycles this way. It's only $10-15 tops. Even a food scale is accurate to 1 gram.

You should definitely split up 4ad the dosage, 2-3 times. I took it orally a few years ago & divided it in 3 doses. I think most bottles of caps recommend 3 times/day.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    If you have to do it half-assed, that will get you by. I have weighed out a gram of 4ad & honestly is pretty close to 1/4 teaspoon (just by eyeballing it). I'd still get a scale of some kind, especially if you're gonna run cycles this way. It's only $10-15 tops. Even a food scale is accurate to 1 gram.

You should definitely split up 4ad the dosage, 2-3 times. I took it orally a few years ago & divided it in 3 doses. I think most bottles of caps recommend 3 times/day.
    Thanks alot bro, I'll grab a scale this weekend. Hey, what do you think the conversion rate is for 1 gram of 4AD orally? Would it be equiv to 400mg 4AD thermal? I know oral is the worst way to take it...lol was just too damn cheap to pass up
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Red face too much?

Hey, I was just wondering...im already on a 1,4andro cycle @ 800mg now ....do you think a gram or over of 4AD orally would be too much? I dont want to put too much pressure on the body and plus this is my first cycle (bulking).
    Any thoughts??
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I'd say a gram of oral 4ad is about the same as 300-400mg transdermal. I took it orally a while back at 900mg/day along with 1-test. If this is your first cycle, you probably won't need a gram. I would start at 600-700mg & work up if needed. It shouldn't be a problem to add to the 1,4.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. tsp in a gram of 4ad
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 06:08 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 03:21 PM
  3. got me 20g of 4AD cyp now what?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 05:41 PM
  4. A high dose of 4AD...
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 09:17 PM
  5. What ratio of 4AD to T-1 do you like the best?
    By CROWLER in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 10:26 AM