gram of 4AD?

1. Question gram of 4AD?

Ok, I just recieved my 4ad in powder form but don't have anything to weigh it to check how much one gram would be. How much of a teaspoon would one gram be? 1/4 teaspoon? Also is it better to take half/gram in the morning and the other half at night or split it up more? Thanks guys

2. You have to weigh it, anything else is nowhere near accurate. Get a Lucky 11 gem scale online for $10-12.

3. Right get a scale. You can even get a postal scale from your local paraphernalia store, like Planet K, Flip side, Crackerbox ect...
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    You have to weigh it, anything else is nowhere near accurate. Get a Lucky 11 gem scale online for $10-12.
    Well because it comes in a container with so many grams couldn't I just use 1/4 because im quite sure that there is approx 5grams/teaspoon. Im also into my 10th day of a 1/4andro cycle and dont really wanna waste any more days. Im guessing that 1000-1500mgs or a gram and a half would be about right for 4AD orally. Also, is it ok to take it all at one time or should I at least split it up into half/gram & half/gram? Thanks again.

5. If you have to do it half-assed, that will get you by. I have weighed out a gram of 4ad & honestly is pretty close to 1/4 teaspoon (just by eyeballing it). I'd still get a scale of some kind, especially if you're gonna run cycles this way. It's only $10-15 tops. Even a food scale is accurate to 1 gram.

You should definitely split up 4ad the dosage, 2-3 times. I took it orally a few years ago & divided it in 3 doses. I think most bottles of caps recommend 3 times/day.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    If you have to do it half-assed, that will get you by. I have weighed out a gram of 4ad & honestly is pretty close to 1/4 teaspoon (just by eyeballing it). I'd still get a scale of some kind, especially if you're gonna run cycles this way. It's only $10-15 tops. Even a food scale is accurate to 1 gram.

You should definitely split up 4ad the dosage, 2-3 times. I took it orally a few years ago & divided it in 3 doses. I think most bottles of caps recommend 3 times/day.
    Thanks alot bro, I'll grab a scale this weekend. Hey, what do you think the conversion rate is for 1 gram of 4AD orally? Would it be equiv to 400mg 4AD thermal? I know oral is the worst way to take it...lol was just too damn cheap to pass up
  7. Red face too much?

Hey, I was just wondering...im already on a 1,4andro cycle @ 800mg now ....do you think a gram or over of 4AD orally would be too much? I dont want to put too much pressure on the body and plus this is my first cycle (bulking).
    Any thoughts??

8. I'd say a gram of oral 4ad is about the same as 300-400mg transdermal. I took it orally a while back at 900mg/day along with 1-test. If this is your first cycle, you probably won't need a gram. I would start at 600-700mg & work up if needed. It shouldn't be a problem to add to the 1,4.

Similar Forum Threads

1. tsp in a gram of 4ad
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 07:08 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 04:21 PM
  3. got me 20g of 4AD cyp now what?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 06:41 PM
  4. A high dose of 4AD...
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 10:17 PM
  5. What ratio of 4AD to T-1 do you like the best?
    By CROWLER in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 11:26 AM