Another Beginner Here...

J

JDS55555

Awards
First up, hold the harsh remarks as i am here to learn and get this stuff right.
Im 6'1" 165.5 lbs. I have been lifting for 4 almost 5 years now since highschool where i was on the football/ track team. I eat more than you all could imagine... Like 7000 calories a day... at least 100-120 g protein a day in just shakes, not counting my large meat diet. i have been 165lbs for 2 years and can't seem to add another single pound, or move any farther in weights. I am benching around 225 and squatting around 300+. Im stuck. nothing has helped. i have tried almost everything from switching up exercizes to 250 grams of protein a day(which sucks to do). i currently use kre alkalyn for strenght help(very little help) and i take size on(gaspari nutrition) for size(not much help there either).
I dont look all that big, cut is more what i would call it. ( I Run Triathelons)

Im looking to find something to help me move past this plateau and achieve much more. I DONT WANT TO REALLY SCREW UP MY BODIE'S FUNCTIONS. thats all.

A friend recomended a 10wk cycle of test injections. from what i have learned, it can cause water gain and gyno. i like my 6 packwith no man tits.
Im not sure the dosage, or the exact make of the test( i know there are different kinds).

I stumbled across this:

"Methenolone Acetate and Enanthate (Primobolan)

This steroid doesn't aromatize and can either be ingested via the acetate version or injected via the enanthate. This steroid does bind rather well to the AR and is known for its mild gains in muscle mass. Still, considering that it'll cause next to zero water retention, these gains are rather good. (Note that some bodybuilders think certain steroids work better based solely on the weight they gain. In actuality, they could be just retaining a lot of water along with the muscle gains. These are the same guys who think they "lose" a lot of muscle after their cycle is completed, when they actually just lost much of the water they'd been holding.)

Clinical dosages that are commonly seen with methenolone range from 10 to 20 mg daily, sometimes a little higher for the oral version. For the enanthate version, dosages are usually 100 mg every two to four weeks. Bodybuilders typically use 400 to 1000 mg a week. The half-life appears to be very similar to Deca, perhaps slightly shorter. So with this in mind, I'd say the half-life would be around five to seven days."

I think this seems like a good choice, i just dont now much about it of it it suits what im looking for.

INCREASED STRENGTH, AND MODERATE SIZE GAINS. i dont want to be arnold. just not a 'strong for my weight skinny guy'.

What would be a good beginner cycle and or stack for this?
Im open to all help, but please dont be a @$$ hole. you were in my shoes once too.

G

Gygas21

Awards
You could gain WAY more naturally. But I would do Test-E or C, 10 weeks. The water retention wasn't that bad on me, and that was my first cycle. Most are going to suggest a test only cycle.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well since you mentioned High school football and track I am going to assume your not that far out of high school......Which means you are most likely too young to get good results from PH or roids.

I would get a basic natural test booster and HGHup or HGHpro by anabolic innovations. Powerfull by USP labs would work too. They are both HGH boosters, stack that with say Hyertest from Axis labs and see if you gain any muscle or size in the 4wks.

Next have you ever used a Post WO drink like Aftershock, Myozene, Dark Matter, etc? I have found those to be pretty good for building new muscle.

Bottom line i dont think your old enough to take anything "real" yet. Look on the product reviews and see whats good.

S

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
if you run triathalons and ur on the track team, im going to probably suggest that you try cutting the cardio out first.

Id like to see your diet i cant see you eating 7,000 cals and complaining about 250grams of protein a day, in fact i cant see how you are way over that as it stands right now.

There is no steroid out there used that doesnt potentially carry some negative side effect so just realize there isnt safe vs unsafe steroids.

J

JDS55555

Awards
Ok, i get what your saying.

yeah im 22, still young.

I have toned back my running quite a bit, less than 10 miles a week. from over 20.

Diet: Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and meat.
breakfast:4 eggs, bowl oatmeal. EAS 42g protein shake
brunch: 2 PB&Js ( each 450 calories, 20g protein) 24g protein dymatize shake
lunch 4 more PB&Js another EAS shake.
Snack: 1/2 lb chicken or beef patty (40g protein)
Pre dinner: dymatize 24g protein shake, 1 PB&J
dinner ( i eat late dinners) 1lb beef for my hamburger helper meal. yeah the whole box.
after dinner another PB&J
pre bed:24g protein shake

i honestly get tired of having to be constantly be stuffing my face. lol.

i under stand the no safe steriod thing, im just tired of not being able to bulk up.

Found this: gygas21, is this wat you were talking about?
steroidsplanet(dot)com injectables test e or p

Because according to this site, the injectable masteron, has a really high amount of cains, low side effects, doesn't stay in your system for long and lets you keep your gains.
steroidsplanet(dot)com

is this even a legit site?

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Dude you should be like 220 pounds before even thinking about this stuff, and yes this is anabolic minds........

G

gbeast

Awards
to be honest if you run triatholons and stuff i think youre doing too much cardio and burning a lot of calories.

S

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
10 miles a week is way too much to bulk. man if ur trying to naturally bulk i would do one session of a mile a week at most.

cut the running out completely for a month and see what happens i garunttee u will grow.