questions on dermacrine !!??

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
i am curently using prime and drive/rpm would i b able to just jump right into using dermacrine once i was done or should i take a break b4 i start it? and on the stack it says to take phyto test the whole 8 weeks 4 weeks while ur on the dermacrine and 4 weeks with the pct can u just take any test boster with it because the phyto test is very pricey ?! ....and has anyone had bad sides from taking this?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i am curently using prime and drive/rpm would i b able to just jump right into using dermacrine once i was done or should i take a break b4 i start it? and on the stack it says to take phyto test the whole 8 weeks 4 weeks while ur on the dermacrine and 4 weeks with the pct can u just take any test boster with it because the phyto test is very pricey ?! ....and has anyone had bad sides from taking this?
You can start up the derm right after drive/rpm. If money is a concern just run the phyto test during pct.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
since dermacrine is a very mild prohormone i should get anybad sides right?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
No, you shouldn't get any sides. I ran a 6 week cycle of Dermacrine Topical (the LV wasn't available) last year and the only side I had was a raging libido during week 2 that was really too much for a 38 yr old. The libido did calm down to a more normal level for weeks 3-6. Other than that I had some decent pumps and fuller muscle but no lethargy, blood pressure issues, back pumps, etc. that are normally associated with stronger PHs.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
what type of weghit gain and strength gains did you get and what did your pct look like?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I put a small review at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/137272-quick-dermacrine-review.html :

I've just finished a 6 week (5 pumps per day) cycle of Dermacrine and am very happy with the results. The product applies very easily (no lumps/clogging) and dries within a couple of minutes.

Eating a maintenance calorie diet in 6 weeks I went from 196.5lbs and 15.8% BF (Accumeasure) to 197.5 and 13.7% BF (Accumeasure), which equates to a 5lb muscle gain and 4lb fat loss all without any negative side effects. The body measurements all support the BF readings with extra size on the shoulders, chest and arms with a small reduction (1/4 inch) off the waist.

Positive side effects were:

- Libido increase (kicked in after 1 week, rose to an almost unbearable point by week 2 and then settled down to a more manageable level for the rest of the cycle)
- Muscle hardness/fullness (started on day 3 and continued throughout the cycle)
- Smoother skin (no rash or other problems with the cream)

Even after 6 weeks I feel no shut-down and will be following a light PCT with USP Labs PowerFull and CEL's Formestane.
Strength gains were pretty minimal and nothing that I couldn't have achieved without Dermacrine as it really isn't a strength product but more of a recomp supp. I used PowerFull and Formestane for 4 weeks as PCT.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
have u tried any other mild prohormones or safe one!? i am llokign to gain 5-10lbs and get stronger?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
You could try 1-T by PP. This is stronger than Dermacrine but non-methylated so side effects should be minimal. There is some information about the product and links to logs on the PP section of the board.

EDIT: You could also try Natadrol by LG. This is a semi-natural product and users have been reporting a 1lb gain each week of use and some strength gains as well. The only side effects people have noticed are some sleeplessness if the last dosage is taken close to bed time and that you need to drink a lot of water due to the diuretic effect of the product. You would only need a very mild PCT for Natadrol i.e. 4 weeks of Sustain Alpha by PP or Formadrol by LG.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
does natadrol make u lose body fat? by goal is to be about 5lbs heavier but losse some body fat!? any suggestion on what would be the best?