A blast from the pre-1st-ban Past

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.4%

A blast from the pre-1st-ban Past

Alright fellas, here's the story, yours truely has acquired a well-preserved couple of bottles of twinlab's nor andro ripped fuel. here's the Ingredients' list:

Guarana Seed Extract (standardized for 22% caffeine) 910 mg,
    Ma-Huang Extract (standardized for 20 mg ephedra alkaloids) (aerial parts) 334 mg,
    19-Nor Androstenedione 100 mg,
    Herbal Blend (Citrus Aurantium Unripened Fruit Extract, Coleus Forskohlii (Pashanabhedi) Leaf Extract, Ginger Root, Gree Tea Leaf Extract, Gugulipid Gum Resin Extract, Capsicum (Cayenne) Fruit) 27 mg,
    Dehydra-epi-Androsterone (DHEA) 20 mg,
    7-Keto DHEA (3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone) 5 mg

i'm still thinking of how to stack this stuff for an upcoming cycle, maybe i'll start it within 3 weeks or just after i'm done with my semester.... i want to get the heavier side of the cycle done before late july/early august..not sure though....

i'm thinking i'd start with 100 mg Nor-Andro for the first 3-4 days, move up to 150mg for another 3-4 days, then go for 200mg for the rest of the cycle. this would be run for about 5 weeks.

i'm also thinking of running 11-oxo right after i'm done with this stuff for a couple of weeks at 225-300mg before going into PCT.

wondering if adding a little bit of ATD (25-50 mg per day) a week or two into the cycle would do any good, mainly because of the DHEA content in the formula..

PCT would be something like nolva 20/20/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25

i'll start using purus labs' recycle 2 weeks into pct until the bottle is gone...

for support supps., i'm thinking: milk thistle/NAC for liver protection, ZMA, fish oil, probably i'll use hawthorn berry but not sure; also not sure if i'm gonna be using a mutli ( now's adam has caught my eye, if i get end up getting one i'll use it...but generally i feel they're not essential unless one's diet is overly restrictive)

anyway, just putting some preliminary thoughts out there.... If anyone has used this stuff back in the day or has any kind of specifc info regarding results/use/PCT...please share any thoughts you might have, thnx

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Use a test product with it. I'd do a 6 weeker of Hdrol with it. Start the 19-nor in the 2nd week. This should be a wicked @$$ cut/recomp run.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

nor andro dione, your gonna need 300-500mg e/d to get good results from it.

with the dosage of these caps, and the other ingredients, i dont think thats a good idea.

in the end, i'd say get some test ph to go with it, either 4-ad xl, or something like dermacrine. or even a pro dht ph, like androhard.

the dhea in the sup mix is 7-keto dhea, and doesn't convert into test, or aromatize, and also doesn't convert into estrogen. no need for an a.i. like atd.

maybe get some hd if your worried about estrogen, low dosed turinabol l.v. would be great for this product to stack with too.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.4%

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Use a test product with it. I'd do a 6 weeker of Hdrol with it. Start the 19-nor in the 2nd week. This should be a wicked @$$ cut/recomp run.
    u don't mean actual testosterone, do u ?
    injectables are not my cup of tea..
    hdrol seems like a good idea, but i'm not sure i want to add another PH to the mix when i'm gonna be getting 40 mg of DHEA along with my 200 mg of Nor Andro...
    that's why i was thinking to just add a low dose of ATD (25 mg) 2 weeks into the cycle & all the way up to PCT..figured it would prevent dhea from aromatizing to estrogen & avoid a rebound

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    nor andro dione, your gonna need 300-500mg e/d to get good results from it.

with the dosage of these caps, and the other ingredients, i dont think thats a good idea.

in the end, i'd say get some test ph to go with it, either 4-ad xl, or something like dermacrine. or even a pro dht ph, like androhard.

the dhea in the sup mix is 7-keto dhea, and doesn't convert into test, or aromatize, and also doesn't convert into estrogen. no need for an a.i. like atd.

maybe get some hd if your worried about estrogen, low dosed turinabol l.v. would be great for this product to stack with too.

i've heard 200 mg per day of Nor Andro is an effective dosage; plus i'm not sure what if/what i'm stacking it with...
    i mean i'm not looking to gain a ton of mass off of this whole cycle; 5 lbs is the most i'd expect... i'm really looking for something very efficient at getting me shredded & scary-strong at the same time

btw, if you take another look at the formula, you'll see a serving has 20 mg DHEA & 5 mg 7-keto

& how come nobody commented on my proposed quick run of 11-oxo ? i was considering it for 2-3 weeks right after the 5 weeks of Nor Andro & before going into PCT
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DrAbs989 View Post
    u don't mean actual testosterone, do u ?
    injectables are not my cup of tea..
    hdrol seems like a good idea, but i'm not sure i want to add another PH to the mix when i'm gonna be getting 40 mg of DHEA along with my 200 mg of Nor Andro...
    that's why i was thinking to just add a low dose of ATD (25 mg) 2 weeks into the cycle & all the way up to PCT..figured it would prevent dhea from aromatizing to estrogen & avoid a rebound

i've heard 200 mg per day of Nor Andro is an effective dosage; plus i'm not sure what if/what i'm stacking it with...
    i mean i'm not looking to gain a ton of mass off of this whole cycle; 5 lbs is the most i'd expect... i'm really looking for something very efficient at getting me shredded & scary-strong at the same time

btw, if you take another look at the formula, you'll see a serving has 20 mg DHEA & 5 mg 7-keto

& how come nobody commented on my proposed quick run of 11-oxo ? i was considering it for 2-3 weeks right after the 5 weeks of Nor Andro & before going into PCT
    A Nor product by itself can result in erectile disfunction issues
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.4%

let's see what you guys think ; i'm thinking of a dosing scheme as follows:

Support Supplements:

- Hawthorn - pre-load 2 weeks at 1.1-1.6 g a day; maintenance dose on cycle at 1.1 g per day

- Fish Oil - throughout cycle & PCT at 2-3 g per day

- Milk Thistle + NAC - a 50/50 mixture of the two, dosed at 1-1.5g per day on cycle, possibly bumping it up to 2g in PCT

- Taurine - dosed at 2-3g everyday while on cycle

ON Cycle:

19-Nor Androstenedione ....... 200/200/200/200/ 0 / 0

DHEA .............................. .... 40 / 40 / 40 / 40 / 0 / 0

11-oxo .............................. .... 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 300 / 300

ATD .............................. ........ 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 25 / 25

Post Cycle Therapy:

Tamox ................. 20/20/10/10/0/0

Clomid ................. 50/50/25/25/0/0

ATD ..................... 50/50/25/0/0/ 0

Purus Recycle ........ 0/ 0/ 4/ 4/ 4/ 4
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.4%

bump
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

you still wont need atd on the cycle. you must just like it. i personally hate atd, it destroys my libido and immune system.

as far as the dosage of the nor andro, I got the dosing scheme from old reviews of the product when it was legal.

but at that low a dose, it should help combat the catabolic effects of cutting. but I dont think it'll add any mass.

if the dhea was in the 300mg range, i'd say it'd be something to think about. but at 40mg all it's going to do is keep you libido up, and prevent lethargy.

11oxo can be used, hell you could run anything with w/e.

but dht compounds, and their derivatives go best with 19nor andros. maybe some methyl-1d, or stanolone, or even androhard. all convert into dht, and will be great for a cut/recomp.

and btw, if you're going to use steroids, and everything that comes along with destroying your bodies hormonal balance, you might as well go for maximal lean mass gains, instead of sayiing, I only want to put on 5lbs.
    really? you wouldn't rather drop as much bf as possible, and still add on as much lean muscle tissue as possible?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.4%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you still wont need atd on the cycle. you must just like it. i personally hate atd, it destroys my libido and immune system.

as far as the dosage of the nor andro, I got the dosing scheme from old reviews of the product when it was legal.

but at that low a dose, it should help combat the catabolic effects of cutting. but I dont think it'll add any mass.

if the dhea was in the 300mg range, i'd say it'd be something to think about. but at 40mg all it's going to do is keep you libido up, and prevent lethargy.

11oxo can be used, hell you could run anything with w/e.

but dht compounds, and their derivatives go best with 19nor andros. maybe some methyl-1d, or stanolone, or even androhard. all convert into dht, and will be great for a cut/recomp.

and btw, if you're going to use steroids, and everything that comes along with destroying your bodies hormonal balance, you might as well go for maximal lean mass gains, instead of sayiing, I only want to put on 5lbs.
    really? you wouldn't rather drop as much bf as possible, and still add on as much lean muscle tissue as possible?
    as for the ATD, i would drop its use while on cycle, no problem.
    i'm guessing a better approach would be to use it during the 11-oxo bridge to PCT or just during PCT when i'm using my SERM's. open to suggestions on this one...

as for the dhea, the inclusion of it is just what you stated, keep libido up & prevent lethargy. as for the nor andro, helping prevent catabolism from cutting & keeping my strength up is the reason for using it. i'm glad we're on the same page about those two. i'm not really looking for any mass gains from this cycle.

ultimately, my goal isn't to compete or play any kind of professional sports. i just want to build a physique that's lean, strong & aesthetically pleasing, but at the same time healthy & maintainable. I'm just grateful that I'm getting very close to achieving this goal after a few years of persistence, learning & hard work.

with that said, jbryand101b, i really appreciate your advice.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tex's Take Action- A blast from the past log
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 02:13 AM
  2. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 01:28 AM
  3. How Far Past Expiration?
    By mathis50262 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 10:33 AM
  4. Any new yr or past new yrs sale ?