gyno issue

Boomer3

Awards
Hey guys, here's the deal I got a buddy who ran decabolen (superdrol) and no pct(clever right?) now has gyno what'd ya know, normally I would just get him nolva but t'll take like 6 weeks to get it, so wondering what everyone knows about using an otc it'll take like 6 weeks to get it, so wondering what everyone knows about using an otc anti aromataze such as novedex xt for this. I've read a lot of mixed reviews. My concern with it is being an AI it may decrease size and sensitivity of his gyno but wouldn't there still be a potential for rebound after. Especially since its an AI not a SERM? I'm also wondering about ginko? Seen a few things on it looks like it would be SERM? I'm also wondering about ginko? Seen a few things on it looks like it would be more for prolactin which wouldn't make a big difference in this case? So thoughts on novedex with like 8 servings of broccolli (natural SERM) daily? more for prolactin which wouldn't make a big difference in this case? So thoughts on novedex with like 8 servings of broccolli (natural SERM) daily?

808Warrior

Awards
uh.........****. otc..maybe try get ur hands on some epistane....thats the only thing ive heard of that has been known to reduce gyno.

rsr08

Awards
uh.........****. otc..maybe try get ur hands on some epistane....thats the only thing ive heard of that has been known to reduce gyno.
wut. no don't run another steroid. He didn't do PCT and u want him to mess w/ his hormones again? :thinking:

Honestly OP, using a steroidal A.I. won't really do much in this case. The way it sounds like, OTC treatment is the least likely to help get rid of his gyno. The only real way is gettin ur hands on some letro. IMO, I think this is the most plausible solution.

The brocolli idea is cute, but won't do **** IMHO. Just get some letro for ur rats. I don't see how ordering letro will take 6 weeks. Now, if u have to wait to get it, even if it was for 6 weeks, then wait. If not, tell ur friend that he shouldn't have been an idiot for running a steroid w/ no PCT and if he doesn't wanna wait, he can try to cut himself open and get the gyno out himself (not srs:eek5:). Just get the letro and he can be on his way

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Is this serious??....you're an idiot

OP, Im not sure why it would take 6 weeks but if your talking about shipping research chems can be overnighted. Order some letro and nolva, he'll need to run nolva after the letro to prevent rebound.

OTC stuff isnt gonna work if he really doe have gyno. The broccoli thing isnt gonna do much either. There is resveratol in broccoli yes, with does suppress estrogen but its not gonna get rid of gyno. It is delicious though, so it wont hurt lol.

If you have questions about dosing let me know

Boomer3

Awards
I kind of assumed thats what you guys were going to tell me. Now letro has been mentioned a few times. That is something I am unfamiliar with...? Hows it work? Im assuming its an AI? So how would it compare to Adex?

DenDestroys

Awards
Regardless if he ran pct or not, I know people, myself included, that got rebound gyno even after a superdrol and pct cycle. What will letro do you ask? It will block 98% of the estrogen in your body and shrink your gyno lump(hopefully), although I can say I been on letro for 2 months now and my gyno has not completely dissipated. May have to look into surgery down the road, but my advice to you is get your buddy some letro because the longer you wait the possibility of the gyno becoming more permanent may occur.

hondizzle420

Awards
is there any thing you can do while running a cycle of gyno? i hella want to do another ph cycle but i want to rid my self of my painful nips. what other supps could i run with the letro on say a cut cycle?

DenDestroys

Awards
is there any thing you can do while running a cycle of gyno? i hella want to do another ph cycle but i want to rid my self of my painful nips. what other supps could i run with the letro on say a cut cycle?
I was pondering this as well. I am going to run a compound that has never given me gyno issues in the past and going to avoid any compounds that would have that nasty rebound effect (superdrol, epistane, tren), so I am going to run hdrol in the next week or so and the letro throughout and hoping throughout that 6 week course my gyno is gone then I will just follow up pct with nolva while discontinuing the letro. Again, I hear of people getting nasty rebound from drol and stane so those two I want to avoid, not to mention a study showed the epistane they tested was madol. As for the tren, I don't even want to think about progestin induced gyno on top of what I have.

hondizzle420

Awards
so ur gonna run hdrol and letro, and get the double wammy with the nolva as pct and rebound control? thats interesting. i was planning on running both sd and tren(http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/151808-last-cycle-ever.html) but i dont know if i should run this cycle first, then roll the letro cycle at the end of my supplemented workout career, or if i should do letro/nolva to clear up what i got, then jump back into the game one last time.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I havent been around these forums for months so I guess i'll start back in with being a complete jack ass just like the good old days.

First off, I hope "your friend" isnt you, and you have an imaginary idiot that you are using to insure that you dont get flamed on the forums.

2nd. IN THEORY SD doesnt give you gyno, which leads me to believe that your estro levels got higher that your test levels leading to "prolactin" gyno. The only suggestion I can give you that probably wont make a difference is to get a natty test booster and pray to the holy man upstairs nightly from bed side that it will do anything at all and hault any more onset till you can get some prami or letro.

Boomer3

Awards
I havent been around these forums for months so I guess i'll start back in with being a complete jack ass just like the good old days.

First off, I hope "your friend" isnt you, and you have an imaginary idiot that you are using to insure that you dont get flamed on the forums.

2nd. IN THEORY SD doesnt give you gyno, which leads me to believe that your estro levels got higher that your test levels leading to "prolactin" gyno. The only suggestion I can give you that probably wont make a difference is to get a natty test booster and pray to the holy man upstairs nightly from bed side that it will do anything at all and hault any more onset till you can get some prami or letro.
First my imaginary friend is real, I don't play with pro hormones I just finished a test E cycle, and seond what do you mean "in theory" it won't give you gyno. Explain?

tigerbunny

Awards
novadex xt will help, its a pretty decent AI.

But order some letro and some nolva to follow it with ASAP, chems cost like 100$, but surgery is 5k, u do the math.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
hondizzle, many believe around these forums that "prolactin" gyno is about as real as the tooth fairy.

SD's compound doesnt armotase, which means it shouldnt covert to estrogen. But most people, myself included have seen gyno like sides from it. So its contributed to prolactin..its a nasty type of gyno.

If you just finished a test enthanate cycle shouldnt you have some extra PCT liquids laying around that your friend could use?

Boomer3

Awards
Nope my ****s gone, I got about 30 adex tabs left. And thanks for the info I didn't know SD didn't aromataze. That being said what's the difference between adex and letro?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
^^they are both AI's no different really...and lol....wtf suggested epi to reduce gyno...?? :blink:

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Youre not going to find too much of a difference in letro and adex. I would have him order some Prami though (I believe the full name is Pramipexole {SP?}). It will be the best in my opinion. Letro and Adex wont effect much if its prolactin. But research the crap out of prami, its powerful and needs to be used at a VERY low dose and first and than slowly raised when your body gets used to it. Its safe and effective as long as you do your research. I believe it was first created for restless leg syndrome and MS but I might have my diseases wrong.

Boomer3

Awards
Youre not going to find too much of a difference in letro and adex. I would have him order some Prami though (I believe the full name is Pramipexole {SP?}). It will be the best in my opinion. Letro and Adex wont effect much if its prolactin. But research the crap out of prami, its powerful and needs to be used at a VERY low dose and first and than slowly raised when your body gets used to it. Its safe and effective as long as you do your research. I believe it was first created for restless leg syndrome and MS but I might have my diseases wrong.
Solid ill start my research tonight. Is there any way to distinguish between prolactin base or estro, besides lactation? I asked him last nighht said he hasn't had any discharge. He said no. Would it be possible to hyave prolactin. And no discharge?

tigerbunny

Awards
Solid ill start my research tonight. Is there any way to distinguish between prolactin base or estro, besides lactation? I asked him last nighht said he hasn't had any discharge. He said no. Would it be possible to hyave prolactin. And no discharge?
dude if its from superdrol just try everything, go with prami + letro. Just deal with it asap if you dont have letro on hand, start taking whatever AI you do have or can get and order letro right now. this is not something to research for a few weeks and then make a decision, the conlcusion is always the same, run letro @ 2.5 mg a day untill its gone then follow up with nolva to avoid rebound.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Dont waste your money buying everything under the sun. If its from an SD cycle than plain and simple 99.9% of the time youre dealing with "prolactin" gyno. Take a day and read up on internet sites about prami doses for gyno and than make an order. The prami will knock it out quick. Gyno will be slow moving now that hes off cycle. You have a week.

Boomer3

Awards
Dont waste your money buying everything under the sun. If its from an SD cycle than plain and simple 99.9% of the time youre dealing with "prolactin" gyno. Take a day and read up on internet sites about prami doses for gyno and than make an order. The prami will knock it out quick. Gyno will be slow moving now that hes off cycle. You have a week.
That's the thing bro he's been off cycle for like 8-10 months and he just told me about it said it started to flare up a month or 2 ago

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
WOW!! I was unaware that it was that long ago. Lets hope it hasnt stopped growing because gyno will become permanant if its left along for too long and the way to remove it at that point will be surgery.