Rage T-19

whatthef1

Awards
Has anyone here tried or have info on anc rage's T-19 (19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) 50mg per capsule and am taking the recommended 3 caps a day

I am on my 11th day of using this product and have noticed only mild gains, everyone else that has taken this compound that I have talked to gave it great reviews. Just wondering if I'm doing or taking something wrong or if this product just isn't that potent. Along with the T-19 I am taking BSN Truemass for protein and some extra cal's, BSN lean dessert protein before bed, an omega 3, milk thistle,joint support,saw palmetto (just cause), and a good multi. I have been taking the milk thistle just before (about 30 min) the T-19 maybe that's affecting absortion? Any advice would be appreciated

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione is Tren so give it some more time to kick in. What do you have lined up for PCT?

whatthef1

Awards
for pct I have Arremadext XTR, and have been told some creatine will help the transition also. any truth to the creatine thing. let me know if this will be sufficient. from what I've read tren is not very toxic and does not convert to estrogen (aromitize) much.