Please advise on how to run this...

tallbikerguy

Awards
Sup fellas?

I got my hands on some Test E 300 and Deca 300, both by Prime Labs (so it says on the label, which looks kinda fake). They are 10 ml each.
Here are my questions:

-Has anyone heard of this lab?
-How should I run it for maximum results? Also considering I don't want Deca **** (obviously lol)
-I got Nolvadex for my CPT, should I get something else?
-Should I pig out or keep mainting a lean diet? I eat pretty clean.

Advice/Opinions all welcome! Thanks

Tyler3295

Awards
Never pig out on cycle. Clean diet always.

I would run 1cc (300mg) of Test E twice a week, meaning 10ml will only last you 5 weeks. I would run the cycle for at LEAST 10-12 weeks. Get some more before you start.

I never really experience "deca d1ck" if I run enough test.

Also, make sure to have some caber or prami to combat potential prolactin sides.

How much nolva do you plan on using for PCT, and how long?

If this is your first cycle, you'll be fine with just the test, save the deca for next time.

tallbikerguy

Awards
I wanna run the deca for my joints...been having a mild tendonitis on my left elbow. Had an MRI and no tears or damage so I wouldn't be masking any damage. Deca is a good anti-inflamm. I gotta see how much Nolva I got, it is in liquid form with a dropper kinda thing

tallbikerguy

Awards
Oh also I can't afford to get more now man, don't you think 5 weeks would be a decent cycle?

tallbikerguy

Awards
Also I'd like to ask what time of day is better to shoot it at?

Tyler3295

Awards
A 5 week cycle will be almost pointless. Hell, deca won't fully kick in until like 4 weeks.. Why run it?

Test E is another long acting compound. That will take 3-4 weeks to fully kick in too. So in reality you will only be getting 1-2 FULL weeks of AAS, if that..

Don't do it. If you can't do an adequate cycle, don't do one at all..

You don't even know how much nolva you have? :/ What is your PCT plan..?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Oh also I can't afford to get more now man, don't you think 5 weeks would be a decent cycle?
Do some legwork here man. Don't run a short 5 week cycle because it's a waste.

Do it right or don't do it at all. It's pretty simple.

U could run:
test e 300mg/week 1-10
deca 300mg/week 1-10

...but I can't gaurantee ur libido will hold up

Tyler3295

Awards
Also I'd like to ask what time of day is better to shoot it at?
Doesn't really matter. I pin at 1:30PM (on the dot!) every other day. Just make sure it is as close to the same time to help keep blood levels as stable as possible..

Tyler3295

Awards
Do some legwork here man. Don't run a short 5 week cycle because it's a waste.

Do it right or don't do it at all. It's pretty simple.

U could run:
test e 300mg/week 1-10
deca 300mg/week 1-10

...but I can't gaurantee ur libido will hold up
Exactly what I was saying.. Don't do it man..

Also, when I run a 17nor (deca or tren) I run more test to help avoid deca/fina d1ck..

tallbikerguy

Awards
So should I get more test alone or more of both? Do I run the same cc's for both? What about Prime Labs, anyone heard of them?

tallbikerguy

Awards
ok I checked and what I have for CPT is 1200mg, 60ml of Tamoxifen Citrate in liquid form...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So should I get more test alone or more of both? Do I run the same cc's for both? What about Prime Labs, anyone heard of them?
read the rules, dont ask source or brand related questions.

get one more vial of test and the cycle will be better.

Tyler3295

Awards
Yeah, run a test only cycle. Pin 300mg (1cc) Test E every 3.5 days which will provide a total of 600mg / week. <-- Should be more than enough to get some great gains as long as diet/training is in check.

20ml should get you about a 10 week cycle. I generally like longer cycles than this, but I wouldn't do any less.. at all. Ultimately up to you. (Save the Deca for next time..)

As far as my (standard) PCT goes.. I use research chemicals too.
Nolva @ 40/20/20/20
and
Clomid @ 70/35/35/35

(Some people only run one or the other, I generally like both.)

tallbikerguy

Awards
Tyler, I need to run the deca as I have a bad elbow. How would yo go about adding that to the mix? Thanks on the Nolva dosage

tallbikerguy

Awards
nosnmiveins, didn't think asking about the quality of a product by certain company would violate rules, but thanks.

So if I get one more vial of test, how do I mix the deca? Or do I need more deca to mix with?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nosnmiveins, didn't think asking about the quality of a product by certain company would violate rules, but thanks.

So if I get one more vial of test, how do I mix the deca? Or do I need more deca to mix with?
Test e 600mg/week 1-10 (2ml per week)
Deca 300mg/week 1-10 (1ml per week)

tallbikerguy

Awards
So I'm thinking of doing the following: Pin 300mg deca and 300 mg test E on Monday (after the gym as I don't have much time between work and gym). Then pin 300 mg test E on Thursday, all for ten weeks.

What about alcohol? I usually just drink Friday and Saturdays when I go out, and rarely some red wine with the lady. I know e/one says not to even touch alcohol while on an oral cycle because of the liver and stuff, but what about injectables? Since the liver is kinda bypassed...