Can't find a seller of m4ohn

R

rookie88

Awards
Anyone know of a seller that has some in-stock? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

B

Boarder1

Awards
I would like to get a cycle in before the end of the month myself.

T

Ttokkyo Jack

Awards
I think www.hmgear.com has some in capsule form. Does anyone else know of any other sources??? Sounds like an interesting compound.

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They're reputable. Some people thought their tabs were expensive, but if you do the math, they're not gouging at all. I am going to order caps from them very soon.

Oh, the cheapest way is to do M4OHN is to buy a gram from deisgnersupps and make an oral suspension in Olive Oil....but I just noticed that its off the site..duh.

Another source is kilosports. They're calling it "Oxavar."

http://www.kilosports.com/productdesc.cfm?ProductName=OXAVAR

P

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
They're reputable. Some people thought their tabs were expensive, but if you do the math, they're not gouging at all. I am going to order caps from them very soon.

Oh, the cheapest way is to do M4OHN is to buy a gram from deisgnersupps and make an oral suspension in Olive Oil....but I just noticed that its off the site..duh.

Another source is kilosports. They're calling it "Oxavar."

http://www.kilosports.com/productdesc.cfm?ProductName=OXAVAR
So it is called Oxanavar at hmgear, right?

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ill have the tabs (4mgs, 90 per bottle definetly the best priced) and more powder in stock in about 2 weeks.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
check 1fast400 for the m4ohn liquid he should have a small amount of it.

J

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
So it is called Oxanavar at hmgear, right?
I am not sure if the stuff at hmgear is the same as designersupps or not.

Isn't one a 17aa and one a 7 or something like that?

P

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure if the stuff at hmgear is the same as designersupps or not.

Isn't one a 17aa and one a 7 or something like that?
hmgear has 17a-Methyl-4-HydroxyNandrolone - isn't that the same as the one designersupps was carrying? I obviously can't check it since Sledge is out of it right now.

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think there is some discreapancy as to the scientific expression of the molecule, i.e. it can be named a couple of different ways. This is what it said on Kilosports, anyhow.

I believe they are the same compound, however.

Designer will have the best price when back in stock.

P

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I think there is some discreapancy as to the scientific expression of the molecule, i.e. it can be named a couple of different ways. This is what it said on Kilosports, anyhow.

I believe they are the same compound, however.

Designer will have the best price when back in stock.
I think you're right. At kilo, the product summary lists it as "17a-methyl-3-keto-19-norandrostene-4,17-diol, 17a-methyl-4-hydroxynandrolone, 17a-methyl-4,17-dihydroxyestra-4-en-3-one,17a-methyl-3-oxo-estra-4-ene-4,17-diol,, 17a-methyl-3-keto-estra-4-ene-4,17-diol 17a-methyl-3-oxo-19-norandrostene-4,17-diol and Normethandrolone".

HM lists it as "17a-Methyl-4-HydroxyNandrolone". I'm not sure how it was listed at Designer but I'm sure it's the same product.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Paitence, people. ;) I'm hounding my cap guy to put a rush on it. Hopefully we can have it in 2 weeks.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Kilos shouldnt have it listed as normethandrolone, I am pretty sure that is just methyl-nandrolone wich is illegal in all 50 states. ill check and see what it says, but yes mine is 17a-methyl-4 hydroxy nandrolone, which i believe is what everyone else is selling, since that is the only compound with any research done on it.

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So if you call it something else, can you unwittingly sell an illegal PH?

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Well of course you would be breaking the law and I think it would be either manufacturing or carteling in that amount. (im not a lawyer so I have no idea) But until someone tests it I guess you could sell methyl-nandrolone as Methyl-4hydroxy nandrolone. But more then likely they just listed the wrong synonym, as Custom can tell you there are tons for most compounds. So you really need to double and triple check.

Also on the same note I guess you could sell anything that way.

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good...b/c I've got some REALLY, REALLY potent Methoxy that comes in pink octagonal tablets I'm just dying to unload....hahaha.

Yeah, I think a lot of people are starting to get confused by the process of naming a substance, which isn't always standarized. I've read a lot of threads to this end lately.

P

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
What's the deal with hmgear? I've been trying to place an order since early yesterday and I keep getting a processing error every time. I tried calling them and voice mail picks up every time. I left a message but they haven't called back and they haven't responded to email either. Has anyone here actually successfully ordered from these guys? To say their customer service is lacking is a gross understatement.

S

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
bump on when its going to be available

P

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
1fast400 has m4ohn listed again but it says it contains 4-Hydroxytestosterone. Shouldn't it be 17a-methyl-4 hydroxy nandrolone? I'm confused.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
1fast400 does have M4OHN, although a limited supply of it.
It is 17a-methyl-4 hydroxy nandrolone, if it says anything else it is a typo.

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, you're right, it the liquid version and the description looks correct. Maybe it was changed.

(Contains 2mg of M4OHN (17a-methyl-4 hydroxy nandrolone) per ml)

N

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know of a seller that has some in-stock? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Over at BB.COM Patrick mentioned testing the compound. I think this would be a good idea after the whole Mdien issue

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have had mine tested, of course, very pure sample, 99% min.

P

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 2 bottles of Sledge's version from 1fast400 - can't wait to start my cycle on Monday! Major props to 1fast for great customer service too - not even half an hour after I placed the order I got an email from them with my UPS tracking #. Looks like hmgear lost a potential customer with their lousy customer service.

N

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ya always had good service over at 1fast

P

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Ya always had good service over at 1fast
Ridiculously good is more like it!:) What a pleasure to deal with them and PowerNutrition. HMGear is officially on my sh** list - I left them 2 voice mails and an email and not even the courtesy of a reply from them - that's just bad business. Looks like DesignerSupps, 1fast400 and PowerNutrition for me all the way!

N

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Yes thumbs up to 1fast, designersupps, and powernutrition.

Also always had good service at legal gear