M1T and finaplix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
beamen28

beamen28

Awards
hey i just started a cycle of M1T stacked with 4ad, 3 days ago. everything is going great. but my friend offerd me a great deal on some finaplix that he doesn't want to take. would it be a good idea if i mixed in the finaplix after i am done with 2 weeks of M1T?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
No.. I would not do that.. do the cycle of M1T then come off for 2 weeks and then do a cycle with fina

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
hmm......depends on the use for this one IMO. How much 4-ad do you have? With M1T and then fina you will be shutdown hard and feel it, so I would first recommend that you make sure you have enough 4-ad to combat this (although HCG is always optimal).

You could do:
weeks 1-8 4-ad
weeks 1-2 M1T
weeks 4-8 fina

in whatever dosage is comfortable for you, not sure of your background? :)

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
No.. I would not do that.. do the cycle of M1T then come off for 2 weeks and then do a cycle with fina
ok ill hold on to the fina and finish up my M1T. i will probally waite a little longer than 2 weeks though, maybe a month. thanks for ur advice

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
I'm with Matt on this ...you should be running Suma root @ 2g a day while on M-1 t

Tren is hard on the body.....I've noticed lung issues in myself

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
I'm with Matt on this ...you should be running Suma root @ 2g a day while on M-1 t

why what is suma root used for? i have nolva, vitex for progesterone problems if they occur, and nac.

qknic

Awards
i am also considering m1t then finaplix. i have used several ph and wish to jump into finaplix. i am not sure about pinning so i like the transdermal application.
m1t works great with 4ad but i have heard that fina gives gains that are easily maintained.
anyone know where i could get some cheap pellets?
thanks.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
google search

i am also considering m1t then finaplix. i have used several ph and wish to jump into finaplix. i am not sure about pinning so i like the transdermal application.
m1t works great with 4ad but i have heard that fina gives gains that are easily maintained.
anyone know where i could get some cheap pellets?
thanks.
do a google search

qknic

Awards
thanks i have a seach, but i dont know which companies are legit. or which offer the best prices, availability and no source of livestock.
pm me
thanks

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
I tried M1T and transderm finaplix together.. Honestly, I couldn't tell a difference. I ran the finaplix 4 weeks. I used dermabolics solution.. Maybe DMSO would have worked better, but pinning is really the only way to go w/ fina.

Myth

Awards
I am with you on that!

I tried M1T and transderm finaplix together.. Honestly, I couldn't tell a difference. I ran the finaplix 4 weeks. I used dermabolics solution.. Maybe DMSO would have worked better, but pinning is really the only way to go w/ fina.
I have tried hard to get around the pinning, IMO I am just getting older and lazy. However, I cannot bring myself to use fina any other way. Pinning is the best to me.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
i also hear that it takes several week before the fina kicks in...tho i havent used it yet, its on the next cycle. don't know if four weeks would be worth it, like i said not used it, but everyone i see recommends about 6 weeks, saying 4 is about when it kicks in. could be wrong tho.

Myth

Awards
4 weeks to kick in?

i also hear that it takes several week before the fina kicks in...tho i havent used it yet, its on the next cycle. don't know if four weeks would be worth it, like i said not used it, but everyone i see recommends about 6 weeks, saying 4 is about when it kicks in. could be wrong tho.
It make take that amount of time transdermal, but pinning EOD, it takes about a week and a half. I can see my weight gain in about that amount of time and from there up til about 6 weeks at the most, no matter how high of mg. I may go.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
Here's what I say, I say take a more conservative approach. M1T is a strong androgen which shuts you down pretty fast and fina really shuts you down hard. So maybe 4 weeks of pct before starting fina+4AD would be safer for your libido.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I guess nobody noticed that the thread was started by a 20 y/o, and a 19 year old was "considering the same thing". If you reread the origional post the first guy sounds like he thinks Finaplix is a steroid, and that you pop it in your mouth or something. You guys should come to this board proper, that's my advice.

Ironchef

Awards
You could take fina orally, If you were rich you would need 4 pellets three times a day for six weeks. This would cost you a crap load of money and is a waste. The best way is to make the conversion and pin it, imo. I am a newbie to fina also but I agree you should really figure out what your doing and what your are trying to accomplish before doing any ph,ps,or aas or your just wasting your time, money and your endocrine system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10