apple cider vinegar flushing the test

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%

apple cider vinegar flushing the test

I've been taking a couple tablespoons of ACV a day to combat acne. From what I understand, it works via flushing toxins from the body. Is there anyway that it could possibly flush test cypionate out? I hope not wow that would suck

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

acne and test -surely theres a link there
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden7 View Post
    I've been taking a couple tablespoons of ACV a day to combat acne. From what I understand, it works via flushing toxins from the body. Is there anyway that it could possibly flush test cypionate out? I hope not wow that would suck
    No. That's not quite how it works. Nothing will "Flush it out".
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    acne and test -surely theres a link there
    hey, you may be on to something, i heard more testosterone can increase androgenic side effects somehow? and also cause acne??? im not sure, but there may be some link...

a decrease in acne while using test, this may have a link. androgens or something.....
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.4%

ANy kind of test your going to get some kind of acne. A buddy of mine ran a test complex and he broke out pretty bad but got massive gains. You can't simply "flush" test out of your body like any kind of drug. From what I understand you have to siomply just let your body expel it naturally.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%

Perhaps I should rephrase my situation here. My intentions are not to flush out the test, quite the contrary. I am merely incorporating a two tablespoon shot of apple cider vinegar into my diet ed as a means of combating acne brought about by taking exogenous test. Based upon what I have researched, ACV's mechanism of action when used for acne is cleansing the body from the inside out via flushing the liver and so forth. My hopes are that this purge would not include the test I am taking lol. What are your thoughts on this matter?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Perhaps I should rephrase my situation here. My intentions are not to flush out the test, quite the contrary. I am merely incorporating a two tablespoon shot of apple cider vinegar into my diet ed as a means of combating acne brought about by taking exogenous test. Based upon what I have researched, ACV's mechanism of action when used for acne is cleansing the body from the inside out via flushing the liver and so forth. My hopes are that this purge would not include the test I am taking lol. What are your thoughts on this matter?
    if thats the case , on the plus side it will also be clearing estrogen which is inevitable side effect if youre taking test
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i highly doubt some fruit juice is going to clean ur system of synthetic testosterone.

looking at this with ZERO knowlegde about the possibilities of ACV.....its stupid to even ask this. lol
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.4%

You are correct when it comes to clearing out acne from the inside out. But buying this stuff from a grocery store and making a concotion and ingesting it may not be strong enough. If that was a good method of getting rid of acne, then dermotologisits would be either marketting that, or be bankrupt. To clear acne requires powerful stuff, depending on how serious it is. I had bad acne back in high school and i attempted everything to try to clean it without getting a perscription for something. I ended up on acne and when I told the doctor what I had used in the past, they gave me a reality check on what works and what doesn't. Everybody is different and responds to different medications, but for me accutane was the only thing that worked for me, and it worked like a charm. But I'd steer clear away from it since it's pretty harsh on your liver.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ACV - Apple Cider Vinegar
    By votum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 06:02 AM
  2. White Vinegar/Apple Cider Vinegar? Confused.
    By jshin in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 02:26 PM
  3. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Question
    By keeper in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 09:45 PM
  4. Apple Cider Vinegar for stomach virus
    By machine528 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 08:22 AM
  5. Apple cider vinegar?