First Cycle for a veteran. (with pics)

1. Durrah

First Cycle for a veteran. (with pics)

What's up people, first timer here.

I've been bodybuilding naturally for 5 years, won the Egyptian nationals under 75 kg.

Stats:
    5'6"
    170lb
    10-12% bf
    Picture attached to what i look like now.

Now, 3 years ago after a big accident/surgery, i was put on primobolan for 4 weeks to gain weight, also was given a 10 day pct. I do regular blood tests, everything is fine

Now, this summer, will be the start of me preparing to compete in the IFBB Asian championships (since im iraqi) which be held in august 2011. I'll either be doing Test e with primobolan, 400mg/400mg @ peak week, or, Test e with Deca, 400mg test/300mg Deca; both cycles 12 weeks. (deca will be stopped at 10 weeks). I'm worried from the Deca's suppressive nature. My mind is going with the test/deca to give me the massive jump in size that i'm looking for. However, test e and primobolan will be much safer, since i also know how my body reacts with primobolan in terms of HPTA. It reacts very well, very minimal to none shut down.

Pct, i was thinking 250-500i.u. of HCG starting from week 2, will have arimidex on hand incase of water bloat/gyno. Will stop the HCG 1 week after last test e shot. Then, 10 days after the last test e shot (4 days after HCG), i'll start clomid and nolva for 3 to 4 weeks. I'll be doing a blood test before the cycle, and right before i start clomid and nolva. I'm very emphasized on proper pct, money is no concern when it comes to safety, i want to be 100% recovered.

Question: What do you guys think of all this? Please be emphasize your opinions on the pct, rather than on the cycles and dosages. If i'll be doing the primobolan instead of Deca, the only difference is that i'll start the HCG at week 5, @ the same dose.

Thank you very very much, i really appreciate your constructive criticism.

Yours Truly,
    The Best from the Middle East.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

just saw ur video on youtube just the other day, glad to see u on AM man. Not too familiar with injects myself so no help here just wanted to welcome ya and wish ya luck!
  3. Durrah

well then someone can finally justify i was a natural throughout the video. Still am But things might change, that's why i'm here.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%

So that's what 5foot 6, 170lb at 10% body fat looks like? F@ck! You look huge! I would have guessed 200+

Keep it up man
    (no homo)
  5. Durrah

those pictures were actually taken at 163lb.. :|
  6. Durrah

come on guys, its been a day, no reply?
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

either cycle looks perfect in my opinion, u definitely did ur homework. test/deca for overall mass or test/primo for lean muscle gains.....ur choice on what ur trying to achieve
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  317 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.36%

As stated by Nos, both cycles look good, but Im bias towards primo. Absolutely love it! Only prob is usually have to run high doses and can get quite expensive. If you can afford it at a higher dose, I would definitely go with that.

HCG protocol definitely looks good, although you could probably wait til week 3 or 4 with both cycles, at least thats what I usually do. Other than that, everything looks pretty good.

And you are definitely a beast! Keep it up and enjoy whichever cycle you choose!
  9. Durrah

I have a question then, would Deca increase my bone weight? I'm planning on competing oneday in the 202, and i'm genetically very narrow and my bones are not dense at all, that's why i might look a little big for my weight. That's also why i might not use growth hormones except maybe 4 i.u. before shows for that extra definition, other than that, i don't want weight from organ or intestinal growth, or bone growth. So, anybody who used deca, did you feel your bone get any thicker? And is it really that suppressive? with the proper pct i have, will i be able to restore to 100%, or is that unlikely?

Thanks.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Durrah View Post
    So, anybody who used deca, did you feel your bone get any thicker?

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.07%

I do not believe so. I've never heard of bone growth with deca.
  12. Durrah

study shows in increases bone density, aside from its joint aiding effects.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.07%

study shows in increases bone density, aside from its joint aiding effects.
  14. Durrah

how do i delete my account from this forum?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.89%

how do i delete my account from this forum?
    Too late, all of the naturals are already onto you, you might as well hangout in the darkside.
  16. Durrah

Quote Originally Posted by Matttehman View Post
    Too late, all of the naturals are already onto you, you might as well hangout in the darkside.
    haha thats hilarious, but no thats not what i meant, i really dont care about that, some people name me lee priest of the middle east, im right in your face ,and out spoken, i dont really worry about talk. I just wanna get out of here cuz no one seems to reply, and it seems that i already know what im doing. PLus, as you all as my witness to this being my first cycle, im got in clean, and im leaving CLEAN
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

you cant leave the minds.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%

I'm the same height and weight but you look way better than me lol. ****
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Take the fact that no one replied as a complement, apparently there isn't anything wrong with your cycle to critique. Don't get butthurt no one jumped at the chance to reply to the "Lee Priest of the Middle East"... We got the real one over here already....
  20. Durrah

Quote Originally Posted by h2bEK View Post
    Take the fact that no one replied as a complement, apparently there isn't anything wrong with your cycle to critique. Don't get butthurt no one jumped at the chance to reply to the "Lee Priest of the Middle East"... We got the real one over here already....
    I thought i was the beast of the middle east, how'd you know that other nickname?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 10:08 PM
  2. Veteran health care, WTF?
    By jim623 in forum Politics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 12:49 PM
  3. advice from a veteran needed
    By ste roid in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 05:51 AM
  4. ph veteran needs help!!!!