Prolactin Antagonist..

  1. Prolactin Antagonist..


    This is a hypothetical question. I am just learning as much as I can about AAS and the answer has avoided me..

    While running a tren prop cycle (say something like 100mg tren EOD/150mg prop EOD), would a prolactin antagonist be needed during the whole cycle? ..or just if any gyno sides come up? ..or just to "finish" on?

    I have heard all 3^ as "answers" for this question. Just trying to get some things cleared up.

    Also, whatever the answer(s) is, what dosages?


  2. I was just told about .25mg prami two to three times per week whilst on tren and through PCT would work..

    Can anyone verify this???

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    I was just told about .25mg prami two to three times per week whilst on tren and through PCT would work..

    Can anyone verify this???
    if u did something like prami eod at .25mg like u said above it would work excellent.. and even if u dont get the prolactin sides prami boosts gh by something like 400% and improves sleep and libido
    •   
       


  4. k. thanks. That's what I was looking for!

  5. i believe prami has a really short half-life, so everyday dosing will be needed.....id take it pre-bed to boost gh and help with sleep like zach said

  6. Would ED dosing be needed if no prolactin sides are present?

    As in with arimidex, I run it about .25mg E3D unless gyno symptoms arise, THEN I increase the dosage.. (Of course I know the half-life of adex is longer. I just ask because I know people who don't run caber or prami at all while on tren or deca..)

  7. i suppose u could get away with that

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i believe prami has a really short half-life, so everyday dosing will be needed.....id take it pre-bed to boost gh and help with sleep like zach said
    very true.. i just figured if no symptoms were present.. u could get away with eod... a sort of prami pulse ..just to decrease some levels in your body and give u a boost.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    very true.. i just figured if no symptoms were present.. u could get away with eod... a sort of prami pulse ..just to decrease some levels in your body and give u a boost.
    Yeah. That's kind of what I was thinking. I guess it's always better to be safe than sorry. Prami isn't really that expensive..

  10. dostinex .5mg mon/thus will do you wonders. I Only use it tho when sides pop up which is towards the end.. dostinex wipes it out over night, not exagerating.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    dostinex .5mg mon/thus will do you wonders. I Only use it tho when sides pop up which is towards the end.. dostinex wipes it out over night, not exagerating.
    how long does it take caber to kick in for u?? u say overnight you feel better?,, im having some nipple sensitivity.. and caber comes tommorrow morning.. just wondering what the time frame would be for the sensitivity to go away and an increase in sex drive? thanks

  12. Lots of Great info right here
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prolactin Sides with Low Prolactin Levels?!?
    By Jarred28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 03:58 AM
  2. TTA PPAR Antagonist??
    By shanebee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 09:08 PM
Log in
Log in