I got nothing off 10 mg M1T, should I try 20 mg.

devildog

Awards
10 mg. didn't do much of anything for me. I've done two 3 week cycles, first time I gained 2-3 pounds and the second time I gained nothing. Strength didn't go up either. I've still got half a bottle sitting there, should I try 20 mg a day or just chaulk this up as a compound that doesn't work for me? thanks.

mrfumetsu

Awards
it's more than likely your diet or training thats hindering you, not the amount of M1T. it's not a magic pill, it's not going to eat the protein and carbohydrates for you.

devildog

Awards
My diet and training are in line, I'm not new to this. What I'm really asking is: A lot of people are dropping M1T dosages, not raising them. Are there people out there where 10 mg didn't work for them but raising the dosage made a difference? I don't want to raise the dosage if it's simply going to raise the lethargy and side effects with little chance of improving the benefits.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

10 mgs seems to have worked for a number of rather big guys so I would advise against and increase in dosage. You should take a hard look at how you are eating. That is usually the case with people who dont get the amazing results they think they should get. It was the case with me. My strength was amazing but I only gained a few pounds.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I went from 10mg to 15mg and just got more sides....really bad lower back cramps....then again you might not get any....only one way to find out.

devildog

Awards
I went from 10mg to 15mg and just got more sides....really bad lower back cramps....then again you might not get any....only one way to find out.
Did it work for you at 10 mg though? thanks.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Did it work for you at 10 mg though? thanks.
I did a 4wk cycle and gained 6lbs @ 10mg a day. So I got about the same results you did. I gained .5 inch on bi's and .5 inch on calves. I expected to gain 12-15lbs, I guess some of us don't respond as well as others. I didn't get any strength gains either, just lethargy ,lower back pain and bloating. Maybe it needs to be stacked with 4ad.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

(eat more!)

paul3371

Awards
10 mg. didn't do much of anything for me. I've done two 3 week cycles, first time I gained 2-3 pounds and the second time I gained nothing. Strength didn't go up either. I've still got half a bottle sitting there, should I try 20 mg a day or just chaulk this up as a compound that doesn't work for me? thanks.
I did 10mg and did not gain anything. I upped the dose to 15 mg (5 in the morning and 10 at night) and have seen real good gains. I have not noticed one side effect yet. No lathargy, acne, cramps, lower back pain. It's strange how some people can have so many sides from this and then someone else does not have one.

devildog

Awards
I'd like to try 15 mgs, but I only have 10 mg pills. Maybe i'll try taking 10 mgs every 18 hours.

fieyaa

Awards
I'd like to try 15 mgs, but I only have 10 mg pills. Maybe i'll try taking 10 mgs every 18 hours.
if they are not capped.. just cut the pills in half with a pill-cutter or a knife?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I've done 20mg and loved it, just depends on the user, but caution should always be first choice (which it seems it was here). I will probably start at 20mg again, for some reason I don't get bad sides except for a limp noodle and some water (big surprise).

Ttokkyo Jack

Awards
I have done 20mg/day my first two cycles and made really good gains. My last cycle I decided to only run 10mg/day taken only in the morning (for HPTA reasons) for two weeks and I noticed nothing in terms of gains. I didn't even get any increased pumps in the gym. My suggestion go with 20mg/day.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest adding 4ad to the stack before increasing the M1t dosage. The 2 work well together. If you do increase the M1t, try 15mg before jumping all the way to 20mg.

I respond very well to 10mg, & I'm 220 lbs. I once upped it to 20mg, & sides tripled while gains stayed the same- so I dropped back to 10mg

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest adding 4ad to the stack before increasing the M1t dosage. The 2 work well together. If you do increase the M1t, try 15mg before jumping all the way to 20mg.

I respond very well to 10mg, & I'm 220 lbs. I once upped it to 20mg, & sides tripled while gains stayed the same- so I dropped back to 10mg
Agreed!

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i did 20 mg and got good gains. 30 was better.

sides were a little annoying, but it was worth it in my opinion. some lethargy and some lower back cramps

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest adding 4ad to the stack before increasing the M1t dosage.
Didn't catch that one, yes add 4-AD before upping the dose.

Of course watch calories also, but that should be a given (too bad it's often not) ;)