alpha one and on probation?

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
okay so i recently was put on probation by law. I will not go into detail for what for nor will i comment on questions relating towards it. Im on probation and will be drug tested.

I lost 20 pounds due to not being able to eat what i usually do or lift for a while for that matter. Therefore i would like to take a cycle of alpha one. I have previous cycle experience and i am well aware of pct. I have used Nolva in the past.

My question is will the alpha one show up on the test or will my testosterone level just be extremely high? I asked the basic question to the officer of am i allowed to take creatine and other supps?, because i am aware that NCAA doesnt allow it. His reply was that my levels will show being elevated but its not a concern. I doubt that they will even test past opiates pot and coke...

If anyone has oncerns or comments or in depth knowledge of the subject it would be well appreciated.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
while i cannot say for certain, i would research what "panels" they test for probation. IE: a regular job related drug test would not invest for the EXTRA testing on anything other than class 1/2 recreational drugs. not steroids i would think this is similar

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really depends on what they test for.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I would say no, I was drug tested for a state job for an internship mid cycle and had no issues. IMO you're g2g

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
The alpha one will not show up on a probation drug test. They scan only for typical drugs of abuse and alcohol but not steroids or a lot of other drugs ie most prescription drugs that aren't derivatives of drugs of abuse.

Alpha one is not yet a scheduled substance so you cannot get nailed for possession of it.

Taking creatine will make the creatinine level on your test be higher than normal but it is of no concern. They scan creatinine to see if a sample is diluted like if you went and drank 2 gallons of water to beat the test, or poured tap water in the cup. As long as the creatinine level is >20 it is considered a good sample. There Is no upper limit or anything.

Take whatever supps that you want and you'll do fine.

Just be careful with research chem serms, most are suspended in alcohol and they do test for alcohol on probation screens. Just don't take a dose right before you go to test because of the remote possibility that it could be dirty. The day before would be fine.

I'm currently on my last month of felony probation :)

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
IVe been on felony probation with testing 2 times per week as an adult and they do not test for hormones in a piss cup.

soooslick

Awards
your good to go! im off probation next month hah

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
wow thanks guys glad to know im not the only one in this situation lol ill prolly start somewhat soon then, possibly do a log if i feel like it.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Sounds tough bro. Let us know how alpha one works out for ya.

amtnz

My friend was on probation and he managed to score the company's name from the cup he pee'd in. He googled their name and visited their site. Once there, he saw what services they offered and he figured out through that what he got tested for exactly. I'm guessing he figured it out because the the paper he initially saw must have had the details on what sort of test/service it was.

Worth a shot!

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
yeah looking at the company isnt a bad idea either. im going in tomorrow so i will be very observant and try to see what i can find out. if im having a good feeling after being there i will start the first dose tomorow. i cant wait!

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
The UA drug panels are dependent on what your charge is. I recall during orienation a few years back that a guy charged with possesion of anabolic steroids had to be tested for steroids in addition to the standard drug panels for UA's which include: opiates, marijuana, coke, amphetamines, methampthetimes, benzo diapzapanes, and barbituates. Typically you are sent to prison or state jail if busted with anabolics, but since your on probation I doubt that they will test you for it bro. Good luck and keep us updated!

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
I've researched this topic as my job enforces random drug tests, and every board I read discussions on this topic pretty much confirmed that standard drug tests do not test for aas.

I recall posts about a fella on cycle being drug tested for a law enforcement job, another for a RN, and even a few who were on parole or probation and all were in the clear. I did not find one post on any board about anyone being tested positive for aas while on cycle for any kind of conventional drug test.

From what I gather a steroid test costs a lot more money, and few actually use such testing methods.

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
I've researched this topic as my job enforces random drug tests, and every board I read discussions on this topic pretty much confirmed that standard drug tests do not test for aas.

I recall posts about a fella on cycle being drug tested for a law enforcement job, another for a RN, and even a few who were on parole or probation and all were in the clear. I did not find one post on any board about anyone being tested positive for aas while on cycle for any kind of conventional drug test.

From what I gather a steroid test costs a lot more money, and few actually use such testing methods.
I agree, AAS testing is very expensive. Few would go out of their way to pay the money for a AAS test.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Rule of thumb though, if you look/act like your on roids...then they may test you if they develop suspicions....Not saying they will, but its a possibility.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
True, dont give yourself away. Be careful, and calm at work. Just be Cool bro.

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
yeah i agree guys i doubt my charge would call for any additional drugs to be tested. therefor i have started my cycle as of yesterday. and i must say this stuff is def. very strong along the lines of mdrol for sure. after the first dose i had an all over body pump as well as needing to pound glasses of water... this is gunna be a sick cycle guys.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Sweet news. I would like to know how your strength levels go up. I will be doing it next year. I will be sure to buy it soon, and save it.

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
im not going to log it because there doesnt seem to be too much interest but ill let you know how it goes

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uhmmm I read on one of the posts here that research chems are suspended in alcohol or have alcohol in them...something ot that affect......I am going to be taking nolva for my pct and I am Highly allergic to alcohol...does nolva contain alcohol? Liquid nolva that is

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
yes it does if i were you id try to get the pill form. but dont forget youre only having 1 or 2 ml at a time... idk if that makes a difference for you.