wtf...source posting

NE1

I freqeunt a few other boards and for as long as i can remember they have all had a no source posting policy. But now, one of the boards...a big one, is actually advertising sources with a big banner...wtf is up with that. Any fool can easily get three sources within a few seconds...including one domestic.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I freqeunt a few other boards and for as long as i can remember they have all had a no source posting policy. But now, one of the boards...a big one, is actually advertising sources with a big banner...wtf is up with that. Any fool can easily get three sources within a few seconds...including one domestic.
I've noticed that too, makes you wonder what up. I was over in the classifieds on another board and it is full of price lists people bumbing other people as refs, make you kind of wonder about whether or not its just a bunch of feds trying to trap people or a bunch of scammers.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was over in the classifieds on another board and it is full of price lists people bumbing other people as refs, make you kind of wonder about whether or not its just a bunch of feds trying to trap people or a bunch of scammers.
i know which board your talking about and it seems to me its a similar pattern. New source comes around, fills a few orders until business is great, then scams. Same thing happens over and over and over again.

I dont think it's a bunch of scammers but more the same 1-2 scammers doing the scams over and over again, because people keep sending money. go figure.

NE1

I just noticed that they also have a pharmacies section with 4 sources listed in there. My first guess was a scam....but this is a popular board. I cant see it being the feds since its over seas, but who knows....not like im going to find out anyway.

size

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure what board you are talking about since I now only visit a few. However, more boards are moving towards foreign servers and thus have become less strict about the open source policy.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure what board you are talking about since I now only visit a few. However, more boards are moving towards foreign servers and thus have become less strict about the open source policy.
The main one that I am thinking about (E**B*****) is out of Mexico, they have domesitic source emails right on thier banner, and I have seen this guy on 2 or 3 other sites, and the mods all bump him. I see his list on other boards, he has ok prices for what I suppose is vet gear. For all I know, somebody pissed in the vial (now how long should I bake any gear that I get? :))

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
P..s ..IST ...I khnow where you can get some CLEN.....

regino007

Awards
I just noticed that they also have a pharmacies section with 4 sources listed in there. My first guess was a scam....but this is a popular board. I cant see it being the feds since its over seas, but who knows....not like im going to find out anyway.
I'm sure I know what board you're talking about because I'm a member there but I will never order from any of those sources.