6 weeks m1t? geeeez!!!!

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Got a bro that started his "cycle" today of just m1t. Problem is.. he plans to run it for 6 fucking weeks!

I've tried to suggest to him that's the dumbest move I've heard of in a long time but he doesn't buy into the toxicity hype.

Anyone got some studies or something I can print off and hand him that suggests 6 weeks might not be in his best interest!?!?

TIA!

A

Tahq

Awards
I'd suggest telling him to sign on to AM and do a little research. Depending on his dosing six weeks is not going to be the end of the world, may not be the smartest isea, but I think its a bit of a waste.

It seems to me most people see gains over the first few weeks and then things come to an abrubt stop, adding a few extra weeks may not do anything but stress his liver and continue his sides.

I hope he has enough smarts for proper PCT!

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to your friend. He's gonna get shut down hard. I did 4wks m1t only, never again! alone anyway. I did 10 days 40mg then 20mg 20 days PCT. Nads are back, but i remember'em being fuller/firmer. That stuff is serious. Like Tahq said, hope he has his PCT meds ready.

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
I just finished with a five week cycle and although I didn't get much as far as side effects I do think I wasted a week. Gains pretty much all but stopped after the third week. I just kept going thinking it was my training or diet and I would break out of it. Just didn't happen.

creator

Awards
did a 3week cycle of 15 mg ed and felt hardly nothing. no wgt gain. slight body comp improvements. strentgh increases and mean pumps--but ive been having these pumps w/out gear. i know a guy who does 8 wks of m1test @30 mg ed! and no sides or anything--and he gets regular bloodwork. yet he seems to be in greta health--i wouldnt reccommend this cycle for any1 tho.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
anybody recomend 3 on 2 off 3 on again? i personally have not done this but i was thinkin that maybe if u must do 6 weeks of it, have a 2 week break in the middle. kinda simualates the ever popular 2 on 2 off 2 on, but just extends it a lil during the "on" times. anyways, any thoughts?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks? Makes my nose bleed just reading that.

Personally I think the 2 on, 2 off or any derivation is a waste. It just seems to take much longer than 2 weeks to recover from M1T and then to dose again before recovery is complete seems to do a great disservice to your nads and your gains.

I'm more in favor of adding M1T to the end of say, a 4-6 week cycle of non methyls with HCG if you have it, then taking at least 4 weeks off. M1T cycles are kind of a waste beyond the 2-3 week mark IMO.

Given all the toxicity and effects on lipid profile values I think M1T should be considered the biggest legal gun out there and should probably only be used 1-2 times a year.

Safety first. Just my 2 cents.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 6-weeks with 4-AD and had no problems. I'll be the first to admit that it wasn't smart :frustrate . Thats that.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did 5 weeks at 30mg. Sides were high bp and lower back cramps. Gained 16lbs, strength gains were crazy.Took Nac while on , continued that along with Milk Thistle and Nolva for 4 weeks after. Took about 6 weeks total to recover fully. I tried a 20mg cycle for 2 weeks and got nothing from that. I plan on running 30mg again for 5 weeks soon.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
6 weeks? Makes my nose bleed just reading that.

Personally I think the 2 on, 2 off or any derivation is a waste. It just seems to take much longer than 2 weeks to recover from M1T and then to dose again before recovery is complete seems to do a great disservice to your nads and your gains.

I'm more in favor of adding M1T to the end of say, a 4-6 week cycle of non methyls with HCG if you have it, then taking at least 4 weeks off. M1T cycles are kind of a waste beyond the 2-3 week mark IMO.

Given all the toxicity and effects on lipid profile values I think M1T should be considered the biggest legal gun out there and should probably only be used 1-2 times a year.

Safety first. Just my 2 cents.
Bioman,

What are your thoughts on using it to jump-start a cycle, say 2 weeks of M1T on a 6 week 1-test cycle? The big negative I see is total shutdown at the beginning of a cycle instead of towards the end.

craytonic

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I'd say go one way or the other. I would recommend being slightly more patient, and use a more expensive but safer (4-ad/1-test/5aa)-cyp stack, in a 3:2:1 ratio. You could get very good results over, say, six weeks. But if you are very impatient, broke, or could care less about side-effects, just use the M1T, and stack 4AD as dictated by the sides.

the_destroyer55

Awards
I do feel that 6 weeks for M1t is too long due to potential liver toxicity, bt jump starting a 1-test cycle would not be a bad idea.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I know we've discussed at length, but at 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off -
You aren't recovered. (Not that - that matters i guess) But I'd like to be fully recovered before Round 2.
Load 4-ad 15 days, then 15days M1T+4-ad - is what I'll be up to in the future, Off 4.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I personally like a 4 week cycle with M1T. I experience the best gains from it that way. I don't experience many sides, except for some back discomfort for a couple of days, and some lethargy.

Right now I'm doing a cycle of M1T and M4OHN, not stacked though. I ran M1T at 15mg ed for the first two weeks, and am running the M4OHN at 30-35mg's ed for 4-6 weeks. Haven't decided when I want to quit yet. I do know this, I will not run the M1T at the beginning of the M4OHN cycle again. After about one week into the M4OHN, I had to hit the Nolva for a few days due to itchy nips. More than likely as a result of the M1T. I wanted to try the M1T by itself for the first time, so I did not stack any 4AD. Also, I dd not want to have any 4AD in my system when I started the M4OHN. I will not run M1T without 4AD again.

I think next time I will run the M4OHN for 6 weeks, and M5AA for two weeks at the end.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been talking to a guy that did a 6 weeker, I believe he did:

weeks 1-2 5mg
weeks 3-4 10mg
weeks 5-6 20mg

He gained 10lbs and lost 1% bf after PCT.

He had liver values checked, and he was fine. Not sure about blood work though.

Lich

Banned
Awards
When his liver starts to feel like little razors are scraping acrossed it, he'll know. Or just dare him to get bloodwork done.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Stratego's cycle recommendation. It would give better and more consistent gains than a short M1T cycle with far fewer worries about health/sides/liver/lipid values.

I would run M1T at the end of a longer cycle unless you have access to HCG. I'm using HCG right now with Sledge Test and 5mg M1T and it's a totally different feeling than previous M1T cycles..muuuuch better. I'm now of the opinion that HCG should be used for any M1T cycle, long or short. M1T suppression really IS that bad.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
so what is the consensus, it seems a little mixed. is it better to have the 2 week break in the middle to split up the 4 or 6 wekker, or do most of you think that the break in the middle does not warrant any significance because it doesn't gove enough time to raise back ur levels? also, do you think it may be actually bad to go on the 2 week mid break because of the supposed "estrogen rebound" or would it really not be too significant if you were running other compounds straight through the break or had ur nolva for precaution? just curious as for peoples opinions

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Stratego's cycle recommendation. It would give better and more consistent gains than a short M1T cycle with far fewer worries about health/sides/liver/lipid values.

I would run M1T at the end of a longer cycle unless you have access to HCG. I'm using HCG right now with Sledge Test and 5mg M1T and it's a totally different feeling than previous M1T cycles..muuuuch better. I'm now of the opinion that HCG should be used for any M1T cycle, long or short. M1T suppression really IS that bad.
You are correct, Sir!

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about a 6 weeker but not sure where to place the M1t.

week 1&2 M1t 10mg/S1+ 8X2
week 3-6 S1+ 8X2 M14ADD 100mg M5AA 30mg PW

Or...reverse it?

rebo

Awards
2weeks on 2 weeks off is a waste for me i dont even get str going good till week2,i ran 5 weeks of m1t at 10 mg with good results.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RoadMapFire Post Cycle Therapy 6
Anabolics 5
CEDeoudes59 Anabolics 4
MF210 Anabolics 11
Anabolics 3