superdrol 1 month on 1 week off for 10 months

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
A guy that I work with bought 8 bottles of the old mass tabs. The ones that supposedly have 30mg of sd per pill. He started asking me a few questions about what he was taking. He did no research what so ever. He is a old school juicer from the early 90s and knows nothing about pct liver protection or anything else. So I tried to help him out since he had already started his cycle. I pointed him in the direction of AM and even gave him a bottle of nolva from my own stash. I don't talk to him a whole lot so about a month goes by and I ask him how the cycle is going. He says that he finished the first bottle and put on like 18 pounds plus he goes on to tell me how much he increased on all his lifts. So I ask him how pct is going and if he is taking any liver supps. He goes on to tell me this stuff isn't really all that strong and that he is going to take one week off in between each bottle and run them consecutivly until he is out. I told him he is nuts and to just leave me that bottle of nolva in his will. He just waves me off and says i'll be alright he's a way bad know it all. So anyway he hasn't said much about it since I told him he's a dumb a$$ but I will ask him how it's going and try to keep you guys updated if he starts to turn yellow or dies.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish that you had to get tested to see if you're intelligent enough to take PH products. I probably wouldnt have passed either

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That dude is going to seriously screw his liver up. Obviously he doesnt know that injecetable gear mostly bypasses the liver wheras orals DO NOT and SD is very harsh....Im going to run a cycle in like 2 months. Im runnin this SD- 10/20/20/20 11 oxo- 450/450/450/450....with at least 2 months between cycles....probly 2.5-3 since sd is so harsh....I cannot believe this cat

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
hes fuct

try to talk some sense into him

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Wow orals with no liver support or PCT and hes an old time juicer with no past history of using any such thing? I have no intention of insulting your friend but he's a f|_|c|<in idiot lol.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Wow orals with no liver support or PCT and hes an old time juicer with no past history of using any such thing? I have no intention of insulting your friend but he's a f|_|c|<in idiot lol.
Thats alright. Thats why I posted it I can't beleive what a idiot he is either. Ive tried to tell him how liver toxic this stuff is but he just brushes me off. He has this attitude like I'm bigger than you so I know everything and you don't know $h1t. He has the same attitude when we talk about lifting diet or anything bodybuilding related. Oh and he also mentioned maybe upping the dose to two pills a day. That would be 60mg a day. I'll ask him about it in the next couple of days see if this is still his plan and see if I can't talk some sense into him.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
ive met alot of people like this, they use full injectable/oral cycles and the whole time they drink beer everyday and call everyone else tiny lol.

just ridiculous

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
ive met alot of people like this, they use full injectable/oral cycles and the whole time they drink beer everyday and call everyone else tiny lol.

just ridiculous
I know PLEANTY of people like that too. I always tell them they're so stupid for drinking while your on the sauce, they always respond "Im fine look at me im walking aren't I?". I repeatedly tell them its more the loong term effects but they refuse to listen. Oh well i guess the only way some people learn is the hard way

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Well when he's toast there will b a lot of good mass tabs left over. Just make sure u get them from him before he's gone. What an idiot.

juiceman909

Awards
Wow, I could see two weeks on/two weeks off for year, or MAYBE even 3 weeks on one week off, but 4:1 is asking for trouble.

I doubt he made it through the 3rd or 4th bottle before he started feeling like sheet.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Realistically i'd be a bit less worried about the liver effects than the cholesterol effects. He'll have an HDL of 0 and an LDL in the 400+ range by the 3rd or 4th bottle. Talk about arteries hardening up

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
That dude is going to seriously screw his liver up. Obviously he doesnt know that injecetable gear mostly bypasses the liver wheras orals DO NOT and SD is very harsh....Im going to run a cycle in like 2 months. Im runnin this SD- 10/20/20/20 11 oxo- 450/450/450/450....with at least 2 months between cycles....probly 2.5-3 since sd is so harsh....I cannot believe this cat
Why the low dose for your cycle schewll? I feel for someone your size and with the cycles under your belt, you'd be better off with 20/20/20/30 or 20/20/30/30. Feel the power of SD :trink26:

Realistically i'd be a bit less worried about the liver effects than the cholesterol effects. He'll have an HDL of 0 and an LDL in the 400+ range by the 3rd or 4th bottle. Talk about arteries hardening up
Very true. That will be a major issue.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I was thinking... dude better be taking Niacin, eating pounds of salmon and drinking cod liver oil all day... not to mention stretching, cardio, statins... lol

Yah, his heart is going to feel this for sure. Not to mention, he sounds like he's atleast in his late 30s, early 40s. That's just ****ty to put a body through.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
very VERY stupid!
you cant fix stupid so don't bother trying.
like the tool/troll that wa flamming me for not posting what he wants and rushign apost that i made a few spelling mostakes on (yet still thinks i am going/plan to help him lol). then via pm want me to swap benching vids to see who can bench the most?!?! HAHAHAHA (yes the substron thread lol)
you cant fix stupid my man. give him your input (you have) let natty selection take care of the rest.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
very sad to hear but over time I have learned, don't wast much time on people that are not willing to listin and think they know it all. even if they think they know it all (like me I wont lie lol) they should still listin because there is always the chance your wrong or missing somthing.

juiceman909

Awards
I honestly don't know how people can make it to the point where they get liver damage off superdrol. It has such an impact on the lipids and cardiovascular system that after two or 3 straight bottles you'd be so lethargic you can't get out of bed.

The hypoglycemia is the worst for me, though. I nearly flipped out on my wife once because I had to get some sugar in me before I passed out.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
If you really care about your friend, and he won't listen to you, try to convince him to get comprehensive blood work in the middle of that second bottle, I bet his doctor would think he was gonna die and scare the sh!t out of him, that may knock somemsense into him

I'm thinking when you friend will eventually feel like he is dying, then maybe he stops

smt1

Awards
link him this:
cghjournal.org/article/S1542-3565%2807%2901106-8/abstract

can't post links, so copy paste it

Methasteron-Associated Cholestatic Liver Injury: Clinicopathologic Findings in 5 Cases

(superdrol=metasterone)

juiceman909

Awards
link him this:
cghjournal.org/article/S1542-3565%2807%2901106-8/abstract

can't post links, so copy paste it

Methasteron-Associated Cholestatic Liver Injury: Clinicopathologic Findings in 5 Cases

(superdrol=metasterone)
There are absolutely 0 details. You probably shouldn't post links like that. You might as well say "having sex causes aids" but don't give any specifics.

smt1

Awards
There are absolutely 0 details. You probably shouldn't post links like that. You might as well say "having sex causes aids" but don't give any specifics.
You're reading the abstract I take it? I'll post the full paper on Monday when I have university access.

juiceman909

Awards
That would be sweet! I'd love to read an in depth paper regarding the specifics. Please do.

;)