Finaflex 1-Andro

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Redefine Nutrition is coming out with a new version of Finaflex very soon. The ingredients are kind of interesting to me. Here are the ingredients:

Finaflex 1-Andro
Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO..................................160mg
3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one.........110mg
Bergamottin(6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin)(DHB).50mg

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid.

The main ingredient in it, 3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one, is different from all of the other 1-androsterone products i've looked at. For example, 1-Androsterone utt by AMS is (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one). When i typed in the ingredient in the Finaflex, the only thing that showed up in Google was 1-testosterone (17β-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one). I've never been too good at analyzing the chemical make-ups of things, but judging by what I can tell, it's neither 1-androsterone, nor 1-testosterone. What kind of results would be expected from this?

mildot

Awards
Saw this product advertised in the usual novice stack by another site. It was this, plus creatine, and a tribulus product. Ya, like that will help with what could be some strong suppression.

Bumping for info from knowledgeable members....

But this might be useful for the military bodybuilders on this site.

http://chppm-www.apgea.army.mil/DHPW/Wellness/DietarySupplementAlerts20Jan10.ppt#267,8,Anabolic Steroids are a Class III Controlled Substance! The term anabolic steroid means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone), and includes:

isoc

Awards
  • Established
almost positive it is 1dhea like 1-andro by ironmag labs and 1ad by ams

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
I think it is 1-DHEA and if that's the case, I wouldn't expect any significant results.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
its just like 1 andro rx by iron mag labs as I understand. Two step conversion to 1-testosterone. problem is its so freaking expensive because it needs to be ran it high doses, like 600mg per day. So basically a bottle would last a week.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything I see posted about Finaflex 1-Andro appears to be correct to me, except for one thing, I got pretty decent results and I did not have to take 600mg/day! Granted, I am not a mass monster, nor is that what I am seeking to become, therefore, if to gain an incredible amount of mass like some of their previous products...say Finaflex 550, it is weak in comparison, but it is legal, while the ingredients in 550 have been banned as of January, that is why the reformulation, also, it is a whole lot cleaner and less toxic and can be ran for longer periods of time.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Im currently running this stuff, a friend of mine has a supp shop and carries their products, and I just finished my first bottle at 4 caps/day. Im picking up another bottle today to continue running it. So far this stuff is legit. I never ran 1-DHEA so can't speak for the other products out there, but I have ran the original 1-AD, and 1-Test (in various different forms) and I am definitely starting to see 1-AD type results! The first thing I noticed that immediately reminded me of the original 1-AD was the burning/stining feeling when urinating! It is excatly the same as the original 1-AD. Now that does not constitute results or a legit product in and of itself, but something I know should happen. Anywho, after my first bottle, I can say that I am DEFINITELY hardening up and leaning out! Veins are coming out of left field and are becoming very pronounced. Muscles definitely fell harder, and also look harder ie.,more striations. So I will keep running this and see how it goes. Also strength is allready up but nothing crazy yet. Lethargy is also quite apparent especially if two caps are taken at once! Libido seems to be a little erratic, sometimes no interest, then sometimes complete hornball.:shrug: I'll update again if or when any more results or side effects come about.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For your lack of energy try taking a fat-burner along with it, that should pick you up. Also, as far as the weird libido swings, I always take some type of PCT both with and as a post cycle to whatever I take to make sure my natural testosterone does not shut down, estrogen does not occur and to keep my liver and kidneys detoxed. Hope this helps!