Better gains with epistane or m-drol - AnabolicMinds.com

Better gains with epistane or m-drol

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Better gains with epistane or m-drol

I am getting ready to run another cycle....I have methyl e m-drol and 11-sterone in my possession....I know methyl e and m-drol are BOTH methylated compounds so I will NOT be combining them. However....I ran a cycle of methyl e last cycle...gained about 7-8 lbs in 28 days and I have retained all of it. What kind of mass gains should I expect to see from the m-drol/11-sterone stack? Please and thank you

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

you could see about 2wice that in a 3 week cycle of m drol. I wouldnt take it like everyone says to though(10/20/20-30). I'd just run it 10/10/10/10, or pulse it at 10mg MWF. for 6 weeks. Fast gains are hard to retain. Your body will try to reject them. The faster they come, the faster they go. Superdrol is powerful. I think it is overdosed. You need to line up a PCT with a serm. You need all the support supps esp and liver protectant. Pro Hormones and Designer Steroids are serious business. Be careful with your endocrine system. It's the only one you get.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

3. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    you could see about 2wicw that in a 3 week cycle of m drol. I wouldnt take it like everyone says to though(10/20/20-30). I'd just run it 10/10/10/10, or pulse it at 10mg MWF. for 6 weeks. Fast gains are hard to retain. Your body will try to reject them. The faster they come, the faster they go. Superdrol is powerful. I think it is overdosed. You need to line up a PCT with a serm. You need all the support supps esp and liver protectant. Pro Hormones and Designer Steroids are serious business. Be careful with your endocrine system. It's the only one you get.
    some of the beat advce I've read on here! Repped

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Depending on your body type it is hard to say. expect anywhere from 10-20 lbs. I personally gained 18lbs on a 4 week superdrol cycle kept about 13 I am leaning more towards the mesomorph side (not pure) I gain muscle really fast and lose fat fast as well on a good diet. but you should expect at least 7lbs of lean mass. And ALWAYS run a serm such as nolva and dose it 40/20/20/10. M-drol is just like superdrol, is like d-bol and d-bol WILL shut you down with out a serm. some people will tell you it is not neccisary but it is absolutly neccisary. Like mama always says i i i itt always betta to be safe than sorry "water boy"

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I ran m-drol 10/20/20 and gained 15 lbs, keeping 12lbs.
    i ran epi at 20/30/30/40 and gained 8 pounds keeping 7 of them.

m-drol is ridic, honestly for the risk your taking doing this stuff u mind as well get what u want, which im assuming is muscle. m-drol ftw
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rm2211 View Post
    Depending on your body type it is hard to say. expect anywhere from 10-20 lbs. I personally gained 18lbs on a 4 week superdrol cycle kept about 13 I am leaning more towards the mesomorph side (not pure) I gain muscle really fast and lose fat fast as well on a good diet. but you should expect at least 7lbs of lean mass. And ALWAYS run a serm such as nolva and dose it 40/20/20/10. M-drol is just like superdrol, which is a clone of d-bol and d-bol WILL shut you down with out a serm. some people will tell you it is not neccisary but it is absolutly neccisary. Like mama always says i i i itt always betta to be safe than sorry "water boy"
    Using a serm won't prevent shutdown. Most compounds will shut people down to a certain extent no matter what they use. D-bol isn't exclusive in this club.

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Using a serm won't prevent shutdown. Most compounds will shut people down to a certain extent no matter what they use. D-bol isn't exclusive in this club.
    It most certainly does. Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator, means that it has the ability to act as an anti-estrogen with regard to certain genes, yet also acting as an estrogen with respect to others. It acts as an anti-estrogen in the pituitary, thus increasing LH and FSH, which results in an increase in testosterone.SERMS such as nolvadex boost your natural test levels up to 150% by an average dose of 20 mg. How can this possibly not prevent you from shut down? It is for women with early signs of breast cancer but it is also given to men for infertility , need I say more?

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Answers

you will get much better gains with super, both size and strength. pct with a serm. If you are that worred about your L.E., take NAC while on cycle.

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I want to take as many precautions as I can....I will be taking PCT assist and NOLVA as well as some sort of liver care compound for pct....I am looking at ON Cycle but from what I can tell it just enhances test....not much liver care......I think with 11 oxo/Mdrol I dont need ON cycle....opinions...suggestion s?

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

The supports for my Superdrol cycle went like this:

MultiVitamin with megadosed antioxidants
    5g Fish Oil
    Milk Thistle 1g a day
    Saw Palmetto
    Nettle Root
    CoQ10
    ALA

Post Cycle was:
    Nolva
    all supports used on cycle
    I3C
    ZMA

In hindsight I probably should have run the ZMA while on too. It was added in later to help with some issues with the quality of my sleep.

I had decided against using NAC, for reasons that included Dr. D's articles on the matter.

Taurine was not added in because I never felt the pumps to be so painful as to necessitate spending extra money on another supp. Walking long distances wasn't fun, but other than that I was just peachy.

So by no means is this list perfect, but it worked for me. I'm new to the PH/AAS game too, and by no means an expert.

However, the boys came back quick, and with a vengeance.
    Last edited by Totenkopf; 04-23-2010 at 05:21 PM. Reason: NAC, and others.

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
    The supports for my Superdrol cycle went like this:

MultiVitamin with megadosed antioxidants
    5g Fish Oil
    Milk Thistle 1g a day
    Saw Palmetto
    Nettle Root
    CoQ10
    ALA

Post Cycle was:
    Nolva
    all supports used on cycle
    I3C
    ZMA

In hindsight I probably should have run the ZMA while on too. It was added in later to help with some issues with the quality of my sleep.

I had decided against using NAC, for reasons that included Dr. D's articles on the matter.

Taurine was not added in because I never felt the pumps to be so painful as to necessitate spending extra money on another supp. Walking long distances wasn't fun, but other than that I was just peachy.

So by no means is this list perfect, but it worked for me. I'm new to the PH/AAS game too, and by no means an expert.

However, the boys came back quick, and with a vengeance.
    Yes. Cycle assist has all of these ingredients except taurine, which I would personally add

12. New Member
    Answers

subd... might just go with M-drol my self...

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Yes. Cycle assist has all of these ingredients except taurine, which I would personally add
    Well, except the nolva.

Not trying to be nit picky or bust your balls or anything. I'm just making sure some noob doesn't come on here and think cycle assist has a serm in it.

14. Registered User
    Answers

Depending on your body type it is hard to say. expect anywhere from 10-20 lbs. I personally gained 18lbs on a 4 week superdrol cycle kept about 13 I am leaning more towards the mesomorph side (not pure) I gain muscle really fast and lose fat fast as well on a good diet. but you should expect at least 7lbs of lean mass. And ALWAYS run a serm such as nolva and dose it 40/20/20/10. M-drol is just like superdrol, which is a clone of d-bol and d-bol WILL shut you down with out a serm. some people will tell you it is not neccisary but it is absolutly neccisary. Like mama always says i i i itt always betta to be safe than sorry "water boy"

Superdrol a clone of dbol?!

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amtnz View Post
    Superdrol a clone of dbol?!
    No bad i was wrong i ment to say simmilar to.

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
    Well, except the nolva.

Not trying to be nit picky or bust your balls or anything. I'm just making sure some noob doesn't come on here and think cycle assist has a serm in it.
    True. I wasnt being clear it also doesnt have fish oil, COQ10, ZMA in it. I would all those as well to my cycle as well. I always run a serm with OTC stuff because i tend to keep more of my gains with a serm. Also better to be safe then have a set of double d's

16. New Member
    Answers

Epi for me. Made me aggressive in the gym and a big appetite. On SD I felt drained and had no appetite

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

i think this will be my cycle... m-drol 10/20/20/20-30 11 oxo 0/450/450/450 epi 0/0/30/30 what does everyone think?

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    i think this will be my cycle... m-drol 10/20/20/20-30 11 oxo 0/450/450/450 epi 0/0/30/30 what does everyone think?
    I think you're gonna need a liver
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I think you're gonna need a liver

i agree, looks like you may be purchasing a new liver down the road. IMO its an overkill cycle.

M-drol is strong enough as a STANDALONE, let alone stacking it with 2 other compounds, another of them being methylated... the M-drol and 11-sterone combo would be just fine. combining all three however, would more than likely be overkill on your body.

Lets put it this way, i am finishing up week 1 of PCT for my 4 week M-drol cycle (20mgs/day the entire cycle). i gained 25 lbs from the cycle, going from ~170-195, and so far after 1 week of pct i have only lost 2 lbs. I am hoping to retain anywhere from 15-20 lbs after pct. My point is, could I have seen bigger and better gains in strength and weight if i started stacking M-drol with countless other hormones.... possibly. But would it have been worth the added risk of negatively affecting my body in various ways for the long term... NOT AT ALL.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Took Epistane... No gains still take a pct?
    By Lvu in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 06:49 PM
  2. Keeping gains from epistane
    By timmy202 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 08:16 PM
  3. Gains on epistane?
    By cmp007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 11:09 AM
  4. epistane gains