M-drol safe to stack with 11-sterone?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is M-drol safe to stack with 11-sterone?

gottabecool

Awards
Yes, assuming both are at safe doses, I would recommend tops of 20mg M-drol and 450mg 11-sterone. I would also run 11-sterone for 6 weeks and bring in the M-drol for the last three, start at 10mg, then up it to 20 if you feel the need.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mdrol is safe to stack with anything. well, almost, i wouldn't stack it with halotestin, methylated trenbolone, or methylated dienolone, but other than that, have a ball, just keep an eye on the dosages of w/e steroid your using.

gottabecool

Awards
mdrol is safe to stack with anything. well, almost, i wouldn't stack it with halotestin, methylated trenbolone, or methylated dienolone, but other than that, have a ball, just keep an eye on the dosages of w/e steroid your using.

I would not stack any methyl's together. Just my .02
Might have been your intended response, but you left out a considerable amount of compounds if that were the case.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very well... seeing as the m-drol is methylated and the sterone isnt....I will look at what I would like to do....I am shooting for a bulk cycle here...and Im pretty certain the m-drol will be more effective for mass buliding but 11-sterone affects cortisol levels....ahhh must love the chemsestry of steriods! I was looking at a four week cycle....what about this? Mdrol- 10/10/20/20 11-sterone- 350/450/450/450? Would that be reasonable???? I will of course have all the proper pct items on hand.... well I will have a SERM and some liver care...any other reccomendations for this pct?

gottabecool

Awards
very well... seeing as the m-drol is methylated and the sterone isnt....I will look at what I would like to do....I am shooting for a bulk cycle here...and Im pretty certain the m-drol will be more effective for mass buliding but 11-sterone affects cortisol levels....ahhh must love the chemsestry of steriods! I was looking at a four week cycle....what about this? Mdrol- 10/10/20/20 11-sterone- 350/450/450/450? Would that be reasonable???? I will of course have all the proper pct items on hand.... well I will have a SERM and some liver care...any other reccomendations for this pct?
That is correct, I was referring to the other poster who was listing methyls.

The 11-sterone seems to show better results when used for longer periods...I would recommend 450mg for 6 weeks, I would recommend you dose the mdrol as you listed for the last 4 weeks.

I would absolutely recommend something like cycle assist while on, and PCT after. M-drol can be harsh.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats what I will do then...Any good reccomendations for some liver support for preloading and for the pct therapy...I have a SERM on hand but will I need some sort of test booster to kick start my bodys test production again?

gottabecool

Awards
thats what I will do then...Any good reccomendations for some liver support for preloading and for the pct therapy...I have a SERM on hand but will I need some sort of test booster to kick start my bodys test production again?

Primordial performance's liver juice, with cycle support from CEL, get Recycle from Purus labs for post cycle to take with your SERM, it has a test booster.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
M-drol is very potent stuff. I would run it no longer than 6 weeks and that is a longg cycle for this compound. As far as preloading goes go with CEL's Cycle assist. It has everything you need while on the cycle. Make sure you preload on the pills 2 weeks before you start taking your PH's. For the PCT I would use the TRS (testosterone recovery stack) by PP. It has gotten alot of good reviews. DEFINIATELY dont forget about your serm though, M-drol is just like d-bol shutdown is inevitable. So if you have nolv dose at 40/20/20/10 with the TRS. and yes it works very will with the 11