First cycle questions...

JasonL

Awards
Hey everyone, first post, great site. Loved the FAQ section, quite helpful. Anyway, I'm planning on doing a 1AD+4AD cycle, 4 weeks to be exact. I'm thinking 600mg of 1AD daily, but I'm not really too sure on what to do with the 4AD, how much should I take? Also, since I'm planning on doing a 4 week cycle, do you suggest I get Nolva or just 6oxo? If so, how much of which one?? Sorry guys, only a few more quesionts, I promise.:) I also plan on getting some milk thistle and ALA, how much of each should I take when I'm on the cycle? Do you guys also recomend I get some hawthorn berry and licorice root? I read something about hawthorn berry and licorice root a while back in regards to prohormones, just wanna get some opinions. I have been running searches like a good little newb, but this is something I really want to be sure on. Thanks in advance,
Jason.

Last edited:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to use an oral 4-AD than I would go with no less than 900mg daily. Split your doses up 3 times day.

For a 4 week cycle 60X0 will be fine but Nolva is better and cheaper. You will need 1 bottle of Nolva or 2 bottles of 60X0. Search for dosages.

Hawthorn shouldn't be necessary but it wouldn't hurt. I wouldn't know about the licorice root. Never used it or read up on it.

Last edited:

JasonL

Awards
If you are going to use an oral 4-AD than I would go with no less than 900mg daily. Split your doses up 3 times day.

For a 4 week cycle 60X0 will be fine but Nolva is better and cheaper. You will need 1 bottle of Nolva or 2 bottles of 60X0. Search for dosages.

Hawthorn shouldn't be necessary but it wouldn't hurt. I wouldn't know about the licorice root. Never used it or read up on it.
Thanks for the info, maybe I'll do a 5 week cycle at 900mg. What do you think about milk thistle and the dosage for that? Also, can you recommend any good sites to order this stuff(quality over price though)? Thanks.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
You can purchase 4-AD powder and cap them yourself from a few sites. Kilosports sells 4-AD in 50 gram increments, and 1fast400.com sells it by the gram. Ergopharm is a good choice for oral 4-AD but it's going to cost you.

Milk Thistle dosage should be 600mg/day. I don't think it's necessary on a 1-ad/4-ad cycle but feel free.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Cycle Logs 9
Anabolics 15
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Anabolics 6