Methyl 4OHN Question

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm looking to pick up some of this in the tab form (prob. once LG's is released at BB.com store as I cant find anywhere else that is selling tabs currently or soon for a decent price) for now and then probably purchase the powder and make my own after I see how I like the results (plus with the ban coming, it's the most affordable way to stock up) My question is this, is there a thread on the easiest rec. way to make the liquid solution? Can a transdermal solution be made with the kit at power nutrition? Hows this stuff taste? I imagine like complete **** and seeing as I have a pretty easy gag reflex, i'm a bit worried. lol. I saw a way to make it into crackers, anyone tried this yet? I would like to hear as much as possible on this topic. I regularly read BB.com's forums, but after seeing many people refer to AM I decided to ask this here. Thanks!

nostawk

Banned
Awards
I think people have been able to get it to dissolve at 5mg/ml in peg 400 and transdermal is not a good idea. but where did you see how to make crackers out of it??

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to pick up some of this in the tab form (prob. once LG's is released at BB.com store as I cant find anywhere else that is selling tabs currently or soon for a decent price) for now and then probably purchase the powder and make my own after I see how I like the results (plus with the ban coming, it's the most affordable way to stock up) My question is this, is there a thread on the easiest rec. way to make the liquid solution? Can a transdermal solution be made with the kit at power nutrition? Hows this stuff taste? I imagine like complete **** and seeing as I have a pretty easy gag reflex, i'm a bit worried. lol. I saw a way to make it into crackers, anyone tried this yet? I would like to hear as much as possible on this topic. I regularly read BB.com's forums, but after seeing many people refer to AM I decided to ask this here. Thanks!
You can mix the M4OHN into Grapefruit juice. At least thats what i've been doing...

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, you can mix it with ANYTHING (juice, protein shake, etc.). The only reason you take a powder and suspend it in solution anyway is for accurate dosing because none of us has a scale good to +/- 1mg.......otherwise, you would measure out 5 or 7mg or whatever and swig it down.

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
Sounds good, now all I need is how much Peg 400 is required to make a whole batch of oral solution with 1 gram of powder. What will i need besides the powder and Peg 400 to get this all started up. And once it's made, you say just throw it into a shake or mix with juice to mask the taste? I've heard people saying it really burns and what not. I'm not a bi%^h, just wondering the best way to do this. Thanks for all that have replied so far.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
You will need 200ml of PEG400. The most anyone has gotten to stay in solution is 5mg/ml, which is 1grm in 200ml PEG400. You can go to www.lemelange.com and get some glass bottles to mix in. Do the shake n bake method, (search, there should be a post about it, if not I will dig it up and post it).

Skark

Awards
  • Established
For M4, I plan on doing EV olive oil at 2 mg/ml. Why mess with an industrial solvent like PEG if you don't have to? Sledge has this dissolving at as high as 5 mg/ml.

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
Has anyone heard anything on a tab version of M4OHN yet? I searched for the shake and bake method btw and I found posts of people saying they did it, but there were no real set instructions for the best success rate that I could find. Could anyone post a good process? How's the solution end up tasting with Peg 400 at 5mg/ml? I guess just take a ml and mix it with some grapefruit juice and down it 2x a day for 10mg ED?

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
Nostawk, here is an post taken from another thread:

"look, dosing is incredibly easy. get 200ml of golden grain 195 proof alcohol, disolve 2 grams of powder in it. put alot of saltines on a baking tray, shake bottle and use syringe to evenly apply .5cc onto each cracker, let sit for an hour so most of the alch vapors are out (if you don't, fire could result) and then bake at about 150 degrees for several hours to really dry all the alcohol out. this will leave you with 5mg of whatever on each cracker."

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Here is one shake n bake recipe I picked up somewhere...

Preheat oven to 225 degrees

Put your powder and PEG400 into the glass bottle

Shake...ALOT!

After shaking for awhile, take the cap off and place in oven for 20mins to 30mins.

Remove from oven, put the cap on and shake some more. Powder should be completely dissolved, if there is some undissolved powder, put it back in the oven for 10 to 15mins and shake again.

Should stay dissolved even after it cools, if some does fall out of solution just be sure to shake vigorously before each dose.

-- I am not sure if the oven temp is dependent on the compound being put into solution, maybe sldge can chime in.

nostawk

Banned
Awards
Nostawk, here is an post taken from another thread:

"look, dosing is incredibly easy. get 200ml of golden grain 195 proof alcohol, disolve 2 grams of powder in it. put alot of saltines on a baking tray, shake bottle and use syringe to evenly apply .5cc onto each cracker, let sit for an hour so most of the alch vapors are out (if you don't, fire could result) and then bake at about 150 degrees for several hours to really dry all the alcohol out. this will leave you with 5mg of whatever on each cracker."

mmmm.... m-4ohn crackers.....

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No I wouldn't buy a scale from ebay. Too many counterfeit scales there. And its only accurate to +-50mg which is crap unless you're weighing 4AD.

I would spend the same amount for an even more accurate analog scale or get the accugem from 1fast +-2mg.

NattyNow

Awards
i was the dude who did the cracker thing. i have not done it with m4ohn, so can't say the grain alch will disolve it evenly for accurate dosing. when i mixed the 5aa i did end up putting the bottle in a larger container of hot water to speed the breakup of the powder. i also shake the bottle real well before withdrawing anything.

i'll prob just use PEG for the m40hn, as people keep on trying to eat my crackers at work, and it is hard to explain to them that they really should not ;)

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ian, what level of accuracy do you need? Check carefully, read the product description. I hope you are really 21.

If all that sounds too difficult, check out whey and creatine. I heard they work pretty good and I know for sure you don't really need to measure out those supps.

devildog

Awards
If you're looking for something to weigh milligrams than that scale isn't it. It's only accurate to .1 of a gram. You need something accurate to at least .001 of a gram, if not .0001 of a gram to get precise milligram measurements.

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
I'll be 22 in a matter of days. I was off on my decimal ratio, im sorry. Anyways, I guess I'm just going to probably make the liquid and say screw it. heh. Thanks.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Cracker smacker, you guys will try anything :p . I have my ohn at 10mg/ml in pg400. It's crashed but I just shake well before each serving works fine for me.
You can hold it up to the light and see all of the beautiful little particles equally spaced throughout the peg. I just shake it up and serve. This has never been a problem for me, it may not be 100% but I am sure it is close enought not to worry about it. If I were shooting it it would be different, but this is oral so not too big a deal IMO. This is a relatively safe compound as far as these methyls go, I personally am not gonna freak if I go +or - a mg or two.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ian Ill have the tabs in about 2 weeks or so, I will be definetly cheaper then anyone else.

Ttokkyo Jack

Awards
Does anyone know of a cheap source for M-4OHN powder, as I think I will be stocking up soon?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So what does everyone think the optimal dose is? 10,20,30mg?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
5-10mg if we are talking about M4OHN, seems the correct dose thus far

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Taking 12mg so far and its working great!