cycle to get shredded?

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this is the right thread for this but I'll give it a shot. If you guys were going to do one cycle to get shredded, what would it be? I don't want to do DNP or mess with my thyroid at all but I guess anything else would be open game. As a little background, I'm in my early 30's, I've been training for about 16 years and I really think I've reached my genetic potential. I've taken just about every OTC fatburner available, ECA, NYC, clen, etc. and I just can't get over the top. My diet is clean (not keto by any means but that's not an option for me for several reasons) and my training is pretty dialed in. I don't want to do anything real drastic (not looking to gain a lot of weight or anything) but I'd be ok with putting on a maximum of 10 pounds or so. I recently did one 2-week cycle of M1T (10 mg/day) and put on about 5-6 pounds but I'm looking for something a little more substantial. Any ideas for something that'll give me that extra boost?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Diet is going to deturmen how shreded you get, not the type of gear. Hight and wieght would be nice but what your looking for is simple;
Long cycle
400mg Boldenolone Undecylenate weeks 1 to 15
500mg Testosterone Cypionate weeks 1 to 16
Tamoxifen Citrate as neeed during cycle and for PCT

Short cycle;
150mg Testosterone Propionate EOD weeks 1 to 6
50mg ed Stanozolol weeks 1 to 6
Tamoxifen Citrate as neeed during cycle and for PCT

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I forgot to add the height and weight. I'm about 5'8"-5'9" and around 163-165 lbs. I'm obviously not big by any stretch of the imagination but I don't want to be big - I just want to get ripped without killing my liver in the process.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I forgot to add the height and weight. I'm about 5'8"-5'9" and around 163-165 lbs. I'm obviously not big by any stretch of the imagination but I don't want to be big - I just want to get ripped without killing my liver in the process.
Well, reading in the diet and exercise sections will be better for you, according to this post.. :)

Gear does not get you ripped, diet and training does.. ;)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
recognize that diet and cardio determines if a cycle is a cutter or a bulker. A favorite stack might intrigue you is a cycle consisting of tren, prop, winny. Depending on your cycle history, a standard dose of the three is tren @ 75mg eod or ed, prop @ 100mg eod or ed, winny @ 50mg ed or eod (at the latter half of a cycle). If your bodyfat is already low, masteron really finishes off a cycle nicely. A more experienced user could bump up the dosage of the mentioned drug, or add something like var to added intensity. This being your potential first, go with the eod's at the suggested mg's, focusing on cleaning up your diet and cardio.
Sage

jimmy

Banned
Awards
I'm thinking of running:

500 sus250
200 deca
150 tren

split in half and pin twice a week for 10 weeks
PCT of course etc...
What do you think of that combination?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
jimmy.. what are you stats? Also depending on what ester of tren, you might have to do eod with the tren..

jimmy

Banned
Awards
jimmy.. what are you stats? Also depending on what ester of tren, you might have to do eod with the tren..
242 lbs 6'2 and 40 years old. Got plenty of Nolva & Clom on hand. I ran Test E 500 and Dbol 50 and Anavar 35 before and had no problems, and bloods were good.
Thanks for your input.