Supress-C is best used when?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Well during my cycles I gained a decent amount of weight, problem is I did gain fat and didn't realize how much (around 17%) and I want to get it down to 10% before doing another cycle of PH/AAS.

I plan to cut my carbs and calories to about 2000-2500 from my 4-5k calorie intake.

cardio everyday a least 30 minutes

Reps in the 10-15 to get more of a "cut" rather then just looking "bulked"

Also I'm going to use supress-c to see how well it works, when does it work best? I didn't see much info on this stuff.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Upon morning, and before workout.
i workout at 10am, would 9am and before bed suffice? Where would you rub it, my feet are very skinny and have veins popping all over so i figured thatd be my best route.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
i workout at 10am, would 9am and before bed suffice? Where would you rub it, my feet are very skinny and have veins popping all over so i figured thatd be my best route.
Inner arm, inner thigh, tops of the feet are considered thin and application of transdermal substances is suggested.

*Some even used it on their sacs, but it was not with Suppress-C (just saying)

Supress-C is best used to combat cortisol peaks, highest are in the range of waking up and working out. And it gets lower in the day, imo I rather use it a few hours down the road instead of night time.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
pre and post workout it is thanks!

purelife1

i rotate mine between inner thigh and back of arm...love this stuff..im using it during my PCT..fat is dropping quickly

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Is it best to apply were there are veins present? (If possible) How fast have users using this seen results?