Safe cycle after gyno surgery? - AnabolicMinds.com

Safe cycle after gyno surgery?

1. Pec

Safe cycle after gyno surgery?

I'm getting gyno surgery this Friday and I am planning on doing a cycle after I FULLY recover and have been back to the gym for a couple of weeks. I was thinking test (cyp or enan)/ EQ. I will run some nolva during the whole thing. I want this to be a moderate cycle. I was thinking 200mg/week test and 500 mg/week EQ for 8 weeks. I know the test should be more in the range of 500 mg/week but I am very worried about the gyno flaring back up. Will this dosage of test be beneficial at all? Any suggestions?

2. Advanced Member

bump the test to 400mg
  3. New Member

If you're having gyno surgery, do you even have to worry about it coming back??
    •   

4. Elite Member

That was what I was wondering... from what I understand after you have the surgery, you don't have any tissue in there that reacts
  5. Pec

I believe the gyno can't return if the doctor removes the gland also. He never mentioned anything about doing that so I guess reoccurance is possible.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would do IGF after any surgery to help recovery..then worry about cycles of androgens.
  7. New Member

Do they remove the actual gland or just the tissue?
  8. New Member

Either or. Some docs won't remove the gland because sometimes it will leave u with sunken in nipples. But if u ask I'm sure they won't mind going ahead an taking the gland out too.
    Swoleup
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy
    Either or. Some docs won't remove the gland because sometimes it will leave u with sunken in nipples. But if u ask I'm sure they won't mind going ahead an taking the gland out too.
    Swoleup
    I wonder what that would actually look like and if working the chest up would make it look normal?
  10. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Most do remove the gland. If you want to see what it looks like, look at the majority of pro BB'ers. Almost all of them have had it done.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Most do remove the gland. If you want to see what it looks like, look at the majority of pro BB'ers. Almost all of them have had it done.
    Looks pretty good to me!
  12. New Member

If you are not getting your gland removed. I would suggest doing cycles of non-aromatizing compounds, with a VERY HIGH priority for post-cycle. I'm talking HCG and high-dosed nolva only. Anything less and you risk getting your gyno back post-cycle.

If you want to do cycles of aromatizing compounds, use Aromatase Inhibitors+Nolvadex! You don't want to risk getting it back after such an expensive surgery, it's not worth it.
  13. New Member

If the doc doesn't remove the gland, it's not really gyno surgery, just lipo.

The removal of the gland is the key to it going, and never coming back, not to mention that it means no chance of male breast cancer (yes that exists)

I had mine done last june (again), with the incision in the areola, the removal of the gland, and lipo to contour it...because I'm not completely ripped, it's slightly sunken, but has gotten better, and will look fine with a tan.

If he does remove the gland (which means he HAS to go through the areola) expect atleast 10 days before you're comfortable, 3 weeks before you can even think about lifting weight.
  14. New Member

I've heard of some docs just disconecting the gland and leaving it in. I'm unsure if this can be done but do ask your doc.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle after gyno issue?
    By J354323d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 12:31 PM
  2. After Gyno Surgery?
    By NeverNuff in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 03:44 PM
  3. cycle after gyno...
    By theJmad in forum Anabolics