otc ph at 20?

ryan10

Awards
Hey guys, im looking for advice. Im looking for an otc PH to help put on a little more size. Im 20, ive been solidly lifting since i was 16. Im 6' and about 265 at around 13% bodyfat. My lifts are solid, as well as diet. Im wondering if people think with my stats that i am still too young to consider an otc PH such as trimethyl x or something along these lines?
thanks

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Nobody here is going to recommend that someone under 21 use steroids.

Gygas21

Awards
Most ppl on here will advise you to wait a few more years. Im not telling you what to do I'm just saying. I am 20 as well. I have had a successful Microdrol (liquid SD) and VERY successful E-Pol cycle. I am currectly running Test-E (500mg/wk). So just decide if YOU want to do the cycle. These guys advising you not to know what they are talking about. I'm just letting you know im your same age, and it worked for me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trifecta stack from lg, thats all i feel okay to recomend.

h2bEK

Awards
Hey guys, im looking for advice. Im looking for an otc PH to help put on a little more size. Im 20, ive been solidly lifting since i was 16. Im 6' and about 265 at around 13% bodyfat. My lifts are solid, as well as diet. Im wondering if people think with my stats that i am still too young to consider an otc PH such as trimethyl x or something along these lines?
thanks
You are 6ft 265lbs and 13% bf and you want to be bigger lol??? No one is ever going to recommend anyone under 21 use steroids yet, given your stats, I'd say your probably physically mature enough. At the end of the day this is for you to decide, spend some time on here, do some reading, don't take shortcuts and don't get greedy and you'll come out ok no matter which route you choose.