Best non methyl for my dad?

1. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Best non methyl for my dad?

Hey guys. My dad has been thinking about a cycle. He is early 40s been working out for a long time and wants more progress. He likes to drink about 2 to 3 nights a week about 2 drinks. So I don't want him on a methyl.
    What do you guys think would be the best for him to bulk. Something that will be easy for him to keep gains. Was think of a 6-8 week cycle. I see lockout has some cel non methyls and pp has 1-t that is not methyl either. Which is strongest gains with least sides?
    Also he has some 4-ad from several years ago. I think they expired like 3 or 4 years ago. You think they're still good? If so what dosage? Would you reccomend a stack with them since they could possible be weaker now?

Thanks all in advanced!

2. New Member
    Answers

dermacrine for 4-6 weeks? I am about to do it myself.

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Testosterone.

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Propadrol blew my mind.. Considering how quick of results I felt/saw and the fact that it is not methylated, it was pretty impressive. If he has an existing gyno condition at all tho there is a good chance of propadrol reigniting that unwanted flame. I read a lot of logs where people had gyno issues with prop but the only people who it happened to had had a run in with gyno in the past. I fell victim to the same thing unfortunately on week 3 and had to stop. If I ddnt have those issues come up I would have been really stoked on the full cycle I think.

5. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Hey i recommend megaplex for your dad its 4 methyl orals in one JK. First off have your dad take dhea while on deramcrine and a pct could be nolvedex xt with maybe some arimatest I bet your dad would get jacked with all that stuff.

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

plain old test. 2 bottles of enth, 2-2.5cc's a wk. 7-8wks followed up with a great PCT and he should maintain the gains.

Has he tried normal test boosters? early 40's isnt a good time for this kind of thing. He needs to really be careful.

7. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    plain old test. 2 bottles of enth, 2-2.5cc's a wk. 7-8wks followed up with a great PCT and he should maintain the gains.

Has he tried normal test boosters? early 40's isnt a good time for this kind of thing. He needs to really be careful.
    Yeah sure just send the test e to my door and I'll give it to him! =] hah
    yeah he has tried normal ones. He has low test levels but his doctor wouldn't give him test, but he asked. Haha

he has pulsed 4-ad on workout days and still has several unopened bottles expired several years ago. Think they are still good? How would pp 1-t lv stack with his old 4-ad?
    Anyone else use propadrol with good experiances? I wonder how propadrol would stack with 4-ad ? Since they're both non meths they wouldn't pose any liver issues. He has no gyno but I have nolva on hand just in case and for pct.

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

well a pretty mild PH would be Halo or H drol from CEL. it wont really require a SERM but it would be nice. especially if its for your dad, i know he does not want to take chances.

he could run a 6wk like this:

50/75/75/100/100/75.

Anabloic Innov PCT support and Inhibit E would do the trick for PCT (if for some reason you didnt want nova/clomid) or swap in nova for Inhibit E. than make sure he takes:
    fish or flax oil, multi vit, joint support, anti gyno (P5P, Vitex, B6), milk thistle & pre load it, and lots of cals. I would also get AI cycle support, being that hes older and may have more health risks+ the fact he likes boz.

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

guys recommending test, yeah that is an ok idea... get him some HGH at his age.

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    guys recommending test, yeah that is an ok idea... get him some HGH at his age.
    I would recommend a secretagogue like GHRP-6 (or -2, or hexarelin, etc.). I'd recommend these over HGH or aas because:

1. HGH is expensive and can eventually lead to a shutdown of gh production in the body.

2. Because of his age, a secretagogue is going to work much better than in a younger person, and HGH isn't necessary unless at high levels of competition (unless you have the money to throw away on it).

3. HGH isn't as effective without being accompanied by an aas, which brings up more cost issues...

4. Using aas can be much riskier when older as the testes are less likely to "reboot" after extended use. This can be avoided, of course, but is risky. Unless Pop wants to be on for the rest of his days and doesn't care too much about infertility, that is.

11. jpk
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I'm 49 and like to be able to use some of the milder methyls from time to time. This is way more important to me than having a few drinks here and there. Ask him which is really more important to him.

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    I'm 49 and like to be able to use some of the milder methyls from time to time. This is way more important to me than having a few drinks here and there. Ask him which is really more important to him.
    Good point. I don't want to sound like I'm dissing your dad, but it's hard to imagine someone who is serious enough about training to be ready to use steroids in an effective way but can't put drinking aside for at least a month or two while they run a cycle.

Sacrifice is one of the pillars of bodybuilding. When our friends are out partying on Friday nights a lot of us are at the gym busting our asses. At 5:30am a lot of us are driving to the gym while our friends are in bed sleeping like babies. Or maybe we're eating chicken breast and broccoli for the tenth straight night while our friends are enjoying BigMacs and fries. I can go on and on but you get the point.

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Not all alkylated steroids are methylated to increase bioavailability/half-life, and not all alkylations are at C-17. Propadrol appears to be one such compound, with an alylyation (ethyl group) at C-12 that most likely inhibits one or more enzymatic conversions, which could be a good thing for avoiding aromatase or 5-AR, but could also increase strain on the liver, in much the same way a C-17 methyl group could. I haven't read pre/post cycle ast/alt liver tests on this compound, but just know that methylation and alkylation don't always occur at the 17th carbon location. (See: Dimethyltrienolone, with two methyl groups at C-7 and C-17, and is the most AAS I know of).

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. methyl-plex methyl-drol cycle
    By calidood in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 07:53 PM
  2. methyl-plex methyl-drol cycle questions
    By calidood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 01:12 AM
  3. Methyl Plex & Methyl Drol 30 day cycle
    By Jaywalh in forum Cycle Info