When to, if at all, use ATD in PCT

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I'm 1 week into PCT following a 3 week SD cycle.

im dosing it 20,20,10,10 (the 1st 2 days were 40) of tamoxifen. branded Genox.

I'm also on 4 caps/day of bioforge for 3 weeks which started on day 1 of PCT under recommendation of a bioforge rep.

I've read in several threads of delayed gyno after nolva, which although rare, seems to pop up. I have ATD. Should I start it at week 3 in a 1,2,2,1 or a 1,2,1 fashion to avoid the gyno risk?

thanks guys

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
try 25mg a night for a month right after your pct that's what I would do

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
According to the steroid profiles on Primordialperformance.com ATD is not a good choice in a PCT. As it can suppress natural testosterone production.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
well, if you haven't read the steriod profile for ATD at primordialperformance.com i suggest you do. But, ATD has a half life of 2 days, so you can even dose it 25mg every other day to even out your estrogen. Most people that i have talked with tell me that it's normally used on cycle and not in PCT. But as far as combating gyno i don't have much info for you there. If you see symptoms then try 1 EOD and see if it helps. Go from there and see what happens.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i run atd at week 3&4 of my pct then for 2 week after.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks evryone

funkd0c - i appreciate the input but many i want as many opinions as possible

wedlund, did it make any difference?

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
According to the steroid profiles on Primordialperformance.com ATD is not a good choice in a PCT. As it can suppress natural testosterone production.
Consider where the information is coming from.

ATD has actually been clinically proven to increase testosterone production, but it may not be due entirely to its estrogen lowering effect, but an anti-androgen effect which may hurt gains.

Again that aspect has not been proven, the product does increase testosterone production. I have used it successfully in PCT, your balls will swell up fairly quickly, but it does lower libido.